Random good picture Not show
1. Diagnostic criteria of leiomyosarcoma, fibrosarcoma, non Hodgkin′s lymphoma of the prostate are the same as their counterparts in the soft tissue.
2. Congenital - infantile fibrosarcoma is a rare tumor with which clinicians should be familiar.
3. The CMN is histologically similar to fibrosarcoma or Leiomyoma.
4. Objective To analyse CT appearances of fibroma and fibrosarcoma and to provide evidences for clinical diagnosis and treatment.
5. It is necessary to differentiate from fibrosarcoma, synovial sarcoma, metastatic adenocarcinoma etc, morphologically.
6. Most of these non-lipogenic elements appear like fibrosarcoma or MFH, and often display features of high grade sarcoma.
7. Its clinical course differs from conventional fibrosarcoma , the prognosis is usually good and the 5- year survival rate can be more than 80%.
8. Angiosarcoma and fibrosarcoma has poor prognosis.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Primary thoracic sarcomas are extremely rare and include chondrosarcoma, synovial sarcoma, and fibrosarcoma. These tumors usually manifest as endoluminal tracheal masses.
10. Conclusion PEA, a rarely seen disease, is hard to differentiate from synovioma, fibrosarcoma or giant cell tumors, whose diagnosis depends on pathological examination.
11. CONTENT The effects of cerium on the cell survival of the human bladder carcinoma cell line EJ and the fibrosarcoma HT-1080, the expression and activity of their MMP-9 were observed.
12. To grasp pathological and clinic feature of malignant melanoma, fibrosarcoma and osteosarcoma.
13. Common oral cavity jaw is facial and malign tumor has: Malign and cancer of oral cavity scale, fibrosarcoma , lymphatic tumour, malign melanin tumour(sentencedict.com), mixture tumour is evil change etc.
14. The pathological characteristics of the tumors developed were similar to that of fibrosarcoma.
15. Methods:The features of CT and MRI of 7 cases of fibrosarcoma of bone proved pathologically were retrospectively reviewed.
16. Methods: The effect of Rhodiola sachalinensis extracts at various concentrations on T241 fibrosarcoma cells proliferation and cytotoxic potential were measured.
17. Postoperative pathologic diagnosis was the following: malignant lymphoma and lymphosarcoma in 5 cases, hemangiosarcoma 3 cases, fibrosarcoma 1 case, and metastases from liver 1 case.
18. Objective:To evaluate CT and MRI in the diagnosis of fibrosarcoma of bone.
19. Esophageal carcinosarcoma has two original centers, carcinoma and sarcoma are usually made by fibrosarcoma.
20. Of the 153 cases, 48 were leiomyosarcomas, 47 mixed mesodermal sarcomas, 37 endometrial stromal sarcomas, 8 carcinosarcomas, 4 sarcoma botryoides, 1 fibrosarcoma, and 8 malignant lymphomas.
More similar words: chondrosarcoma, liposarcoma, osteosarcoma, angiosarcoma, lymphosarcoma, leiomyosarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, fibroma, fibrosis, sarcoma, sarcomas, fibroadenoma, myelofibrosis, cystic fibrosis, neurofibromatosis, kaposi's sarcoma, osteogenic sarcoma, fibrous, fibroid, fibroin, fibrotic, fibroblast, fibronectin, fibrocystic, fibroplasia, rosary, fibrogenesis, fibromuscular, fibrovascular, sarcous.