Random good picture Not show
1. The hepatic fibrogenesis is a kind of disease happens generally, which may develop to hepatic cirrhosis if it couldn't been diagnosed and treated promptly.
2. "This study suggests that blocking RSK activity inhibits fibrogenesis directly by inducing HSC apoptosis, and indirectly, by reducing liver injury and inflammation, " the authors conclude.
3. HCV may induce fibrogenesis directly by hepatic stellate cell activation or indirectly by promoting oxidative stress and apoptosis of infected cells.
4. Objective To study the mechanism of liver fibrogenesis and to find new non-invasive biomarkers.
5. Epithelial–mesenchymal transition in chronic liver disease: Fibrogenesis or escape from death?
6. HC may induce fibrogenesis directly by hepatic stellate cell activation or indirectly by promoting oxidative stress and apoptosis of infected cells.
7. Fibrogenic cells, cytokines, growth factors, enzymes[sentencedict.com], and their inhibitors play a pivotal role in fibrogenesis. These will advance our recognition for pathogenic mechanisms of hepatic fibrosis.
8. Activation of hepatic stellate cell ( HSC ) has become the cellular basis for hepatic fibrogenesis.
9. As we learn more about the signal transduction pathway, we will have more chances to try to block this pathway thereby inhibiting liver fibrogenesis.
10. So we concluded that the endogenous cannabinoids may participate in liver fibrogenesis and portal hypertension in mouse liver fibrosis infected with S. japonicum.
11. Objective To study the role of hepatic sinusoidal endothelium injury during hepatic fibrogenesis induced by dimethylnitrosamine (DMN) in rats.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Objective To study the role of the synthesis and degradation of collagen at the transcription level during liver fibrogenesis due to schistosomiasis japonica in rabbits.
13. Local renin-angiotensin system(RAS) components are recognized as regulators of cell growth, cell apoptosis, expression of inflammatory mediators and fibrogenesis.
14. Interleukin-10(IL-10)is a cytokine that down-regulates pro-inflammatory responses. In vitro and animal experiments have suggested that IL-10 plays an important role in hepatic fibrogenesis.
15. Liver cirrhosis is the common chronic disease that results in suffusive impairment of liver, which is caused by one or several fibrogenesis pathogens.
16. Conclusions It was confirmed at transcription level that when the quantity of collagen synthesis was higher than that of collagen degradation liver fibrogenesis may be resulted in.
17. We know that hepatic stellate cells are still the major source of extracellular matrix during fibrogenesis.
18. Hepatology Digest: A number of endogenous anti- and pro-fibrogenic factors are involved in liver fibrogenesis.
19. Objective To observe the differentiation of bone marrow stem cells in rat hepatic fibrogenesis environment into hepatocytes.
20. We have other non-invasive methods to diagnose and monitor liver fibrogenesis .
More similar words: atherogenesis, neurogenesis, chondrogenesis, oogenesis, biogenesis, pedogenesis, gynogenesis, ontogenesis, thermogenesis, ectogenesis, hypogenesis, histogenesis, lipogenesis, abiogenesis, phylogenesis, glycogenesis, angiogenesis, osteogenesis, hypnogenesis, pathogenesis, morphogenesis, spermiogenesis, organogenesis, gametogenesis, embryogenesis, gluconeogenesis, spermatogenesis, carcinogenesis, parthenogenesis, vitellogenesis.