Random good picture Not show
1. The application of ferrocene as fuel additive is studied.
2. Ferrocene is a crystalline, diamagnetic material that is extremely stable to air, moisture.
3. Research on ferrocene derivatives is a hot work in organometallics chemistry, structure chemistry and material science.
4. In order to prepare MWCNTs, ferrocene was employed as catalyst precursor, ethanol as carbon source materials.
5. Recent progress has demonstrated that ferrocene and its derivatives modified electrodes are mainly applied in fields of electrocatalysis, electroanalysis and biosensor.
6. The results showed that ferrocene was reduced to iron during carbonization.
7. Acetylferrocene is obtained by treating ferrocene with acyl chloride throught Friedel-Crafts acylation. The electrochemical property of acetylferrocene was examined by cyclic voltammetry(CV).
8. The discovery of ferrocene plays an important role in quick development of organometallic chemistry.
9. The preparation, classification and application of ferrocene and its derivatives are introduced.
10. Ferrocene This experiment involves the synthesis of ferrocene a relatively simple organometallic compound followed by preparation of a ferrocene derivative.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
11. Ferrocene is a crystalline, diamagnetic material that is extremely stable to air, moisture and light.
12. Understanding the structures of ferrocene and its derivatives, their properties and spectroscopic characteristics.
13. The synthetic methods of ferrocene were divided into two categories: chemical synthesis and electrolyzing synthesis.
14. When ferrocene and thiophene were used together, the product morphologies were related to the thiophene content.
15. This article shows particular description of Fabricating Soluble Carbon Nanotubes with Ferrocene or Pyrene Containing Poly(1-alkyl)alkynes.
16. This paper studies the carbon chain on the activity of ferrocene and analyzes its structure-activity relationship.
17. A coarser grade of iron will lower the yield of ferrocene.
18. Fe encapsulating onion - like fullerenes ( OLFs ) were produced by pyrolysis of ferrocene in hydrogen and argon.
19. In this paper,[sentencedict.com] the authors report their results on cyanoethylation of eight ferrocene derivatives which contain active hydrogen atoms connecting to oxygen and sulfur.
20. In this paper, we investigated the arylation reaction ofp-amino acetylbenzene with ferrocene catalyzed by phase transfer catalyst.
21. This thesis is focused on the hydrosilylation of ferrocenylsilanes, expecting to solve the problem of migration of ferrocene derivatives as combustion catalyst in solid propellant.
More similar words: ferrocyanide, ferroconcrete, ferro-, ferro, ferrous, nonferrous, eocene, ferronickel, miocene, Neocene, ferromagnets, eurocentric, booster rocket, holocene, pliocene, ferroelectric, margin of error, ferromagnetic, androcentrism, ferromagnetism, ferromanganese, nonferrous metal, oligocene, paleocene, metallocene, ferroelectricity, pleistocene, processing procedure, processing center, central processor.