Random good picture Not show
1. For example a ship called the Felicia left Philadelphia in August 1986 carrying a cargo of incinerator ash containing harmful metal residues.
2. Felicia was busy with another of her kids.
3. She found her friend, Felicia Moon, bruised and scratched after a fight with her husband.
4. Felicia slides her glass forward and he refills it with grape juice.
5. The back door swings open and Felicia comes out on to the porch.
6. It had a bushy red tail, which, oddly[sentencedict.com], Felicia had seen the night before.
7. Felicia: Oh, you can't do that with a ping - pong ball!
8. This cover shoot of Felicia Chin is my favourite.
9. One patient, Felicia Hodges, a 41-year-old magazine publisher in Newburgh, N. Y. , chose to undergo a double mastectomy after she was found to have cancer of the right breast in 2004.
10. Felicia: I think it's act as if these people were being duped.
11. Felicia: Oh, for goodness takes , get down off that crucifix. Someone needs the wood.
12. If you have any questions, please contact Ms Felicia Wang, the Secretary.
13. According to the abcnews.go.com on February 8, American girl Felicia Frisco is a real brave: She sleeps with a six-month-old Bengal tiger!
More similar words: felicity, infelicity, felicitous, felicitate, felicitously, felicitation, infelicitous, elicit, galicia, galician, elicited, delicious, elicitation, deliciously, deliciousness, social policies, feline, felidae, lifeline, lifelike, life line, fellow feeling, licit, relic, indicia, official, gaelic, delict, pelican, relict.