Random good picture Not show
(1) Angeles Duran, a woman from the Galician region of Spain, claims she is the rightful owner of the sun, and intends to have everyone pay taxes if they want to keep enjoying its rays and warmth.
(2) The Galician coach returned in 1987 and saved the squad from the relegation to Segunda B.
(3) Despite being a regular for Depor, the Galician outfit could well be persuaded to part with their midfielder - who is under contract at The Riazor until June 2006 - if a sizeable offer comes in.
(4) Nationalist parties did badly in the Basque and Galician elections in Spain.
(5) A far more impressive unit was the 14th Galician Division, which was recruited from Catholic Ukrainians in 1943.
(6) Chinese web-surfer could then visit an English newspaper website and read all the content in excellent Mandarin[Sentencedict], before moving on to read blog entries written in Malagasy or Twitter posts in Galician.
(7) Ma also enlists help from friends who are less mainstream such as the green-haired Galician bagpiper Cristina Pato and mandolin player Chris Thiele.
(8) When bilinguals are taken into account, the models allow for a co-evolution of two languages, such as Galician and Castillian in north west Spain.
(9) Fran then put the home side further ahead as Carlo Ancelotti's side suffered under the constant pressure, spirit and the great determination from the Galician outfit.
(10) The largest of these regional languages were Basque, Catalan and Galician, although all languages were subjected to Franco's policies.
(11) For example, only two weeks after the start of the Russian campaign, the Wiking Division massacred 600 Galician Jews in "reprisal for Soviet cruelties".
More similar words: galicia, optician, magician, musician, logician, mortician, dietician, physician, patrician, tactician, clinician, technician, beautician, phoenician, esthetician, politician, acromegalic, egalitarian, aesthetician, logistician, electrician, academician, rhetorician, theoretician, musicianship, pediatrician, geriatrician, geometrician, obstetrician, statistician.