Random good picture Not show
(1) Then connect the cable cores to the faceplate and attach it as before.
(2) This circle is glued to a metal faceplate using a hot melt glue.
(3) Ear - mode, custom - HA and faceplate manufacturing.
(4) Ash zoomed magnification on his faceplate At five - times he saw the dots had a three - fold symmetry.
(5) Clean all surfaces around axle mount portion and Faceplate using a stainless steel brush.
(6) He hit the magnification on his faceplate and saw lines of fire tracing their reentry vectors.
(7) The active camouflage faded and the gold mirrored faceplate unpolarized.
(8) The display on his faceplate flickered to life, a transparent layer of ghostly green topology.
(9) The design method of faceplate oblique edge blanking die, die structure, punch structure and matrix structure were introduced in detail.
(10) She extended the forefingers of her right hand in a V, and jabbed at Rodriguez's faceplate.
(11) The last Brute pulled the body off and pointed a grenade launcher at Fred's faceplate.
(12) A cathode - ray - tube ( CRT ) faceplate made of transparent spinel ( MgAl 2 O 4 ) is developed.
(13) Based on the model of soundboard parameter finite term for violin, the article analyzed the radian parameter of both faceplate and soleplate of violin resonator influence upon the librations features. Sentencedict.com
(14) An area of glow surrounding a bright spot on a fluorescent screen due to scattering by the phosphor or to multiple reflections at front and back surfaces of the glass faceplate .
(15) The engine frame is made by welding together the upper faceplate, division plate, side plates, baseplate, double triangles, guide slide plates and middle wall plates.
(16) Yes, very clearly. I used a pair of tinted safety goggles as part of the faceplate.
(17) It is then ready for the operator to initiate faceplate rotation and machine the bevel.
(18) Most good - quality cases have a secondary metal faceplate behind the case's fa ? ade.
(19) The roof system consists of main purlin, bottom plate, secondary purlin, absorption sound layer, insulating layer and faceplate.
(20) However, because of scarcity of risk identifying and flabbiness of risk management, there often have problems in many concrete faceplate rock dam construction.
(21) Spinel exhibits a lower thermal expansion coefficient than conventional glass faceplate.
(22) A telephone inside the execution chamber rings and the red light on faceplate blinks furiously.
More similar words: face plate, sleep late, nameplate, name plate, sole plate, soleplate, home plate, baseplate, license plate, replacement rate, private placement, replace, face pack, replacer, office planning, take place, fireplace, replace by, someplace, face powder, reference plane, advance planning, replace with, replaceable, give place to, replacement, unreplaceable, irreplaceable, take the place of, open fireplace.