Random good picture Not show
2. I was told to limit the expense to.
3. What are the expenses of moving house?
4. They have to reduce expenses this year.
5. I don't think we can afford the expense.
6. The bridge was built at public expense.
7. The pension is not sufficient for living expenses.
8. The results are well worth the expense.
9. He hired a plane[Sentencedict.com], regardless of expense.
10. Our living expenses are mounting up.
11. You should keep a record of your expenses.
12. Buying a bigger car has proved to be well worth the expense.
13. We'll leave it at that. You will pay half the expenses.
14. Democrats will complain he overemphasizes punishment at the expense of prevention and treatment.
15. I'll be happy to reimburse you for any expenses you might have incurred.
16. I will agree to go provided/providing my expenses are paid.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. No expense was spared to make the party a success.
18. I have to superadd the budget expenses, in my opinion.
19. It may take several hours to figure up these expenses.
20. She rationalized the expense by saying that the costly carpet she had bought would last longer than a cheaper one.
21. Expensing the employee bonus is the trend to go convergence with the IASB, and it will decrease the transaction cost by increase the comparability of financial statement across nations.
22. Additionally, the Jobs Act extends the 100 percent expensing for capital expenditures into 2012, continuing an historic incentive for new capital investments.
23. What is the difference between capitalizing and expensing a cost?
24. This shows under state guideline of expensing domestic consumption as a approach to pushing domestic demand our domestic demand develops gradually to supporting a steady growth of textile industry.
25. Consumers enjoy all safety rights in the whole expensing process. People paid less attention to the expensing place whether it conforms to the safety control duty for the consumers.
26. Has been recognized as most responsible for FASB 123, or Stock Option Expensing on the GAAP Income Statement .
27. Expenditure for Construction of Teachers in Universities and Colleges: Expensing or Capitalized?
28. And also the traveling of entering our country develops fast, so the number of low-level expensing tourists is increasing rapidly.
29. Foundation expenditure is proposed by the Chairman of OCAVER, and should be approved by the board before expensing.
30. The paper thought the distributing view conforms to principle of the substance over form, so the paper prefers the distributing view to the expensing view.
More similar words: advertising expense, expensive, expensively, inexpensive, expensiveness, inexpensively, inexpensiveness, business expense, business expenses, living expenses, operating expense, selling expenses, running expenses, operating expenses, dispensing, travelling expenses, expense, expenses, expense cost, other expenses, expense ratio, extra expense, legal expenses, travel expense, spare no expense, reduce expenses, at the expense of, daily expenses, direct expenses, bad debt expense.