Random good picture Not show
1. Furfuryl ethyl ether is an important component responsible for the stale flavor of beer.
2. Soluble in ethanol, ethyl acetate, ethyl ether, most organic solvents such as acetone, slightly soluble in water and glycol.
3. Several synthesis methods of chloromethyl ethyl ether were compared. A new method for the synthesis of chloromethyl ethyl ether from phosphorus trichloride was developed.
4. Isobornyl ethyl ether was prepared by ethoxylation of camphene with absolute ethanol in the presence of DCP heat-resistant ion exchange resin.
5. Isobornyl ethyl ether was prepared by the catalytic ethoxylation of camphene with ethyl alcohol in the presence of cation exchange resin fixed bed.
6. The deicing fluid is ethylene alcohol or ethyl ether or ethylene glycol monobutyl ether or ethylene glycol diethyl ether or glyceryl alcohol or triethanolamine.
7. Antidote: use ethyl ether to induce mild anaesthesia, or use barbiturate type of medication in venous injection to inhibit epilepsy and use potassium permanganate for stomach lavage.
8. In the imaging field, polyphenol 1-ethoxyl ethyl ether compounds, as dissolution inhibitors, can be applied to the thermo-sensitive CTP compositions.
9. Various factors that affect the condensation are discussed. The results show that the yield of 4-Nitrophenyl Benzyl Ether is 84.9 %, and the yield of 2,4-Dinitrophenyl Ethyl Ether is 72.3 %.
10. Isoamyl propionate is a colorless liquid with a pineapple and pear aroma, slightly soluble in water, miscible in ethanol, ethyl ether, insoluble in glycerin.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. The precipitate was vacuum dehydrated, and then phospholipids were extracted with ethyl ether. having 74. 90% of the phospholipids; its productivity is 30. 87%.
12. The kinetics of thiol-ene reaction is studied by Fourier Transform Infrared when benzoin dimethyl ether, benzoin ethyl ether, benzoin butyl ether, benzophenone and ITX were used as photosensitizer.
13. Ethanol and tert-amyl alcohol were employed to synthesize tert-amyl ethyl ether in the liquid phase at atmospheric pressure. The strong acid cation exchange resin, NKC-29, was used as catalyst.
14. The reaction of camphene with ethyl alcohol to gi ve isobornyl ethyl ether under microwave irradiation was studied.
15. Ten of them were identified. They are ethylene, propylene, isobutane, cyclobutane, three isomeric butenes, methyl ethyl ether, ethyl isopropyl ether, and ethyl acetate.
16. The essential oil was obtained from the fresh aerial parts of coriander (coriandrum sativum L) by Soxhlet's extraction in 0.252% yield with ethyl ether as extraction solvent.
17. Commercially available sodium lauryl sulfate was purified by such methods as recrystallization of water, recrystallization of ethanol and extraction of ethyl ether.
More similar words: diethyl ether, ethylene, methylene, polyethylene, methylene blue, ethylene glycol, phenylethylamine, ethylenediamine, perchloroethylene, methylene chloride, tetrachloroethylene, tetrafluoroethylene, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyethylene terephthalate, ethyl, methyl, diethyl, dimethyl, methylate, methylated, methylation, methylamine, methyl group, ethyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, methyl alcohol, methylphenidate, methylcellulose, methyl salicylate, methylated spirit.