Random good picture Not show
1. Graft reaction of acrylonitrile onto preirradiated tetrafluoroethylene - hexafluoro ethylene copolymers powder has been reported.
2. Teflon: Trademark for a polymer of tetrafluoroethylene fluorocarbon ( polytetrafluoroethylene [ PTFE ] ) .
3. Tetrafluoroethylene packing should be allowed to export a greater flow of energy in order to reduce the thermal expansion.
4. My main production plant: rubber, Juan Zhi pieces, tetrafluoroethylene - products, nylon pieces, such as stamping parts.
5. We have studied the oligomerization of tetrafluoroethylene and its application.
6. Useful compounds like tetrafluoroethylene, octafluorocyclobutane or liquid fuel could be reclaimed by pyrolysis of PTFE, but the production of toxicants should be controll...
7. Introduces the recovery methods of tetrafluoroethylene (TFE) in non-condensable tail gases with TFE by using a composite solvent without CFC-113.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. The technology of preparing cohesive poly ( tetrafluoroethylene ) ( PTFE ) board and regarding adhesion property were discussed.
9. The poly(tetrafluoroethylene) particles untreated with quenching showed poor abrasion performance with 22% wear rate after 10 weeks, despite better scale-preventing and scale-removing performance.
10. To get a streamlined shape, Jeremijenko's design incorporates a skin of Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) stretched over curved ribs of steel.
11. Technology: tetrafluoroethane by ordinary heating regardless of the heating of the outer casing and tetrafluoroethylene in the terminal plastic junction box is processed.
12. The synthetic process of fluorocarbon sulfonate is clarified, which proceeds via oxygenation, fluoridation and polymerization from tetrafluoroethylene as the monomer.
More similar words: polytetrafluoroethylene, tetrachloroethylene, ethylene, polyethylene, methylene chloride, polyethylene terephthalate, chlorofluorocarbon, fluorosis, fluoroscopy, fluorometer, fluorophore, fluoroscope, fluorochrome, fluorocarbon, fluoroscopic, fluorene, diethyl ether, penetrate through, phenylethylamine, fluor, fluorite, fluoride, fluorine, fluoresce, tetravalent, fluorescent, fluorescein, fluorescence, fluoridation, fluorescent lamp.