Random good picture Not show
1. Diethyl ether was used as extractor solvent.
2. Methods Diethyl phthalate and diethyl succinate were used for raw material to synthesize the Rubidate.
3. HP-5 capillary column was used for separation, diethyl phthalate as internal standard and FID for detection.
4. A new technology for preparation of Ethoprophos Diethyl Dithiophosphoric acid , Propance Bromide and Dimethylamine was introduced.
5. Diethyl fumarate was synthesized with maleic anhydride and ethanol as raw materials, sodium bisulfate and aluminium trichloride as catalysts.
6. Aim Enanthal diethyl acetal is prepared with heptaldehyde and triethyl orthoformate as raw materials.
7. Through series of eliminating and substituting reactions, using diethyl oxalate, ethyl propionate, pyrrolidine etc. as starting material, we achieve the new coolant 2(5H) - MPF.
8. The enanthal diethyl acetal is synthesized catalyzed by sodium bisulfate , with heptaldehyde and ethanol as raw materials.
9. In this paper , technological process of diethyl aluminium chloride installation is described in detail.
10. One common phthalate, diethyl phthalate used in fragrances, is still legal in the U.S. as well as in the E.U.—where there are much stricter cosmetic safety standards.
11. Under the effect of diethyl aluminium chloride, the catalyst of the invention can be used for catalyzing ethylene polymerization.
12. The products in the preparation of diethyl carbonate (DEC) from diethyl oxalate (DEO) by decarbonylation over K2CO3/AC (activated carbon) were analyzed by gas chromatography-mass (GC-MS).
13. The rice is washed by diethyl ether before coating vegetable oil. The solvent, dosage of oil and dosage of sample were selected by orthogonal design.
14. With diethyl malonate as the extractant, the condition of extracting gold the electronic scrap was studied.
15. First, 1,4-diphenyibutane can be obtained by bromobenzene and 1,4-diphenylbutane at the present of natrium and diethyl ether A.
16. The cultural fruiting bodies of the Gymnopilus spectabilis were phytochemical investigated using layer extracts with petroleum ether, diethyl ether, methanol and water and silica gel chromatography.
17. Taking succinic acid, alcohol as material, cation exchange resin as catalyst the diethyl succinate is synthesized.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. White powder or granule. The density is 1. 24. Soluble in CS2, benzene, chloroform, alcohol, diethyl ether , insoluble in water and lower concentration alkali. Stability storage.
19. The necessary material of 2 - ( 2 - methoethyl ) acetaldehyde diethyl acetal was synthesized in addition.
20. The two-phase nitration ofp-cresol by aqueous sulphuric acid, potassium nitrate and diethyl ether has been studied, yield as high as 83% 2-nitro-p-cresol.
21. The 30 main compounds are bornyl acetate , salicylic aldehyde, diethyl malonate, ethyl linolenate, etc, which amount to 76.95 % content of the oil.
22. Diethyl 1, 2 - DEE was synthesized in catalytic hydrogenation from diethyl phthalate as raw material.
23. Some mesoporous materials of zirconium phosphate were synthesized by hydrothermal method using some templates such as CTAB, TBAB, diethyl amine, ethylenediamine and urea, respectively.
24. Through nitrosation , hydrogenate reducion, and acylate three steps, the yield surpass 80 % for the diethyl malonate.
25. Changes of IR group vibrational frequency in the blends of diethyl silicone and sebacate were studied in this paper.
26. RP - HPLC absolute calibration curve method for the determination of Diethyl Maleate.
27. Catalytic synthesis of phenetole by ethylation of phenol with diethyl carbonate(DEC)in fixed bed reactor was investigated.
28. Diethyl 1, 2 - cyclohexanedicarboxylate ( DEE ) was synthesized in catalytic hydrogenation from diethyl phthalate as raw material.
29. No osmyl and no taste. Soluble in Benzene, Acetone, C2H4Cl2, CS2, toluene, party soluble in alcohol, diethyl ether, insoluble in water, gasoline.
30. In this paper, a modified method for preparing DL-phenylalanine is described, in which benzylation of diethyl acetamidomalonate is carried out under phase-transfer catalytic conditions.
More similar words: diethyl ether, diethylamine, lysergic acid diethylamide, triethylamine, ethyl ether, ethyl, methyl, dimethyl, ethylene, methylic, methylene, methylate, methylated, methyl group, methylamine, polyethylene, methylation, ethyl alcohol, ethyl acetate, methyl alcohol, methylene blue, ethylene glycol, phenylethylamine, ethylenediamine, methylphenidate, methylcellulose, methylated spirit, perchloroethylene, methyl salicylate, methylene chloride.