Random good picture Not show
(1) Electrodynamic vibration equipment is a most widely used vibration equipment in vibration test.
(2) Furthermore, the spatial filtering effect of electrodynamic sensor was analyzed quantitatively and the effect of insulation pipe charging on the sensing electrode was also discussed theoretically.
(3) But electrodynamic loudspeaker used extensively takes on inductance, and it is a device driven by current, its output sound pressure is proportional to current.
(4) These two basic electrodynamic properties give superconductivity its unique interest.
(5) Finite element modeling was carried out on a certain electrodynamic vibration generator itself.
(6) The full apparatus of quantum field theory is often unnecessary for describing electrodynamic systems.
(7) Due to the unique ability of levitating a charged char particle in a chamber, the electrodynamic balance technique can be used to probe the combustion process of single char particle in situ.
(8) An introduction is made about the characteristics of the electrodynamic braking and electro-pneumatic blended braking of 8K electric locomotive.
(9) This paper mainly introduces the application of SRS in electrodynamic vibration system.
More similar words: quantum electrodynamics, aerodynamic, aerodynamics, hydrodynamic, hydrodynamics, dynamoelectric, hemodynamic, thermodynamic, geodynamics, biodynamics, photodynamic, thermodynamics, hemodynamics, psychodynamic, psychodynamics, microelectrode, pharmacodynamics, law of thermodynamics, third law of thermodynamics, first law of thermodynamics, second law of thermodynamics, dynamic, electrode, dynamics, dynamical, dynamically, group dynamics, electrodialysis, dynamic balance, electrochemical.