Random good picture Not show
(1) It was a nerve-racking drive up the mountain.
(2) You must use a low gear to drive up the hill.
(3) If you can't drive up the hill forwards, you'll have to back the car up.
(4) The mad drive up the M4 with pain like barbed hooks turning in his arm had all been for nothing.
(5) Everyone knew that would drive up spending on welfare and homeless shelters.
(6) As more assets are purchased, this will drive up their price.
(7) Another is at Lavenham, 10 minutes' drive up the road.
(8) I was leaving town with my family to drive up to the Smoky Mountains.
(9) Higher demand for credit will drive up interest rates, making it more profitable for banks to supply more credit.
(10) A carload of friends and relations drive up to his premises, sign a visitors' book and ring for service.
(11) It was not yet dusk, but the drive up to Kevin's mock Tudor house was lined with lit-up toadstools.
(12) This could drive up the demand for gold.
(13) Please drive up to the window!
(14) Then she heard a carriage drive up.
(15) We just drive up to that door over there.
(16) Is anyone expecting a car to drive up?
(17) Use a low gear to drive up the hill.
(18) They drive up and down Lake Shore Drive in front of my house.
(19) You'll just drive up processing costs and slow runtime performance.
(20) But inflation should also drive up your salary, allowing you to squirrel away more money.
(21) The growth in demand is certain to drive up the price.
(22) Wrongly applied credit can slosh around , drive up costs and create excess capacity.
(23) You don't ask people to fork out every time they drive up the motorways.
(24) If the bus doesn't run on Sunday, then plan B is to drive up and pick her up.
(25) He threatened to take over private power plants caught withholding electricity to drive up wholesale prices.
(26) This will have a knock-on effect throughout the economy, and will drive up interest rates generally. Sentencedict.com
(27) LT3466 is a full function dual step-up DC/DC converter specifically designed to drive up to 20 white LEDs, possessing the functions of soft-start, open LED protection, undervoltage lockout and so on.
(28) Methods The flat "spilth" tissue on the cleft side alar, is formed as a nasal alar flap, and used to drive up or reconstruct the nostril base (sill), block up outboard foot of the cleft alar.
(29) I got our people to safety and dashed back to my truck to drive up to the Two Gates lay-by on the Tiverton to Barnstaple road.
(30) Scranton revealed a sense of forboding as he arrived at the plant, "...You just drive up and there they are.