Random good picture Not show
1. After drilling for several weeks they finally struck oil.
2. This new model of drilling machine can bore through solid rock ten metres deep.
3. They're drilling a new tunnel under the Thames.
4. Extensive exploration was carried out using the latest drilling technology.
5. Drilling regulations, too, have been loosened to speed the development of the fields.
6. The company is drilling for oil in the North Sea.
7. The drilling troops mustered on the hill.
8. The decision to allow more offshore oil drilling angered some Californians.
9. We watched the soldiers drilling on the parade ground.
10. They had accidentally damaged a gas pipe while drilling.
11. They were drilling through solid rock.
12. They're drilling for oil off the Irish coast.
13. They obtained information about the rock by drilling boreholes.
14. For those uninitiated in scientific ocean drilling, the previous record was a little over 4 km.
15. He was rudely awakened by the sound of drilling.
16. She was drilling the class in the forms of the past tense.
17. The air-raid alarm went on drilling away from the gate.
18. New recruits are often broken in by repeated drilling on the square.
19. The soldiers were all out drilling.
20. If they strike oil, drilling will begin early next year.
21. Drilling will continue on the site to assess the dimensions of the new oilfield.
22. The new drilling equipment has been on order for several weeks.
23. The sergeant was drilling the new recruits.
24. After months of drilling, oil was found off the coast.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Drilling is due to start early next year.
26. She felt the reverberation in her chest and cursed the drilling outside.
27. A group of senators plans to filibuster a measure that would permit drilling in Alaska.
28. Yuki is working up an in - home phonics program slated for Thursdays , and I'm drilling her on English conversation at dinnertime.
29. We had to make sure the land was fit for drilling.
30. Engineers were to begin Monday an attempt to dry out the waterlogged San Pedro mountain by drilling two 300-foot-deep wells.
More similar words: thrilling, filling, willing, milling, chilling, shilling, spilling, willingly, fulfilling, rolling mill, willingness, unwillingly, be willing to, drill, unwillingness, mandrill, fire drill, quadrille, brilliant, brilliance, brilliantly, fill in, illinois, silliness, penicillin, drizzling, dribbling, trilingual, galling, calling.