Similar words: multiplexer, demultiplexer, duplexer, diplex, lexer, kegel exercises, diplegia, physical exercise.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Diplexer designing is more complicated and more difficult than two-port filter designing.
(2) The diplexer separates the GPS from the Bluetooth signal, a necessary step when using only a single antenna for both applications.
(3) Design of a microwave rectangular waveguide diplexer for LMDS is presented.
(4) To reduce the diplexer size, stepped impedance resonators are adopted in the diplexer design. Through this way the eight resonators can be reduced to six.
(5) The measured results of the sample diplexer are given finally.
(6) The developed diplexer has beenapplied to astronautics electronics equipments successfully.
(7) The concerned diplexer features its narrow T/R channel, with a 3% relative bandwidth and narrow band between the T/R channels as well.
(8) h-plane t-junction and E - plane transverse iris band pass filters are used in the diplexer structure.
(9) Finally, we use the optimization software to optimize a diplexer, and show the optimization effect.
(10) In addition, coupled-resonator filters are also utilized for implementing a wideband diplexer and two triplexers, respectively.
(11) First, we formulate the objective function for the use of diplexer optimization, and calculate the gradient of the objective function with respect to the element parameters.
(12) Based on that , a "five order" microstrip interdigital diplexer design is displayed , and the measurement is accordance with items and the simulation results, which ensure the its reliability.
(13) Above 2 years design experience in RF filter, inductor, diplexer , balun transformer, combiner, splitter, directional coupler and other similar devices. Sentencedict.com
(14) H - plane T - junction and E - plane transverse iris band pass filters are used in the diplexer structure.
(15) For the practical use, this paper particularly discusses the mobile communication used microwave-integrate diplexer, focusing on" its principle, design and its measurement."
(16) Scientists in this research field around the world had worked on high performance diplexer for more than half century, their theory and means are mainly based on network synthesis theory.
(17) The structures and their design methods of the multiplexers with contiguous pass bands consists of diplexer in this paper.
(18) The simulated results show moderate insert losses and small return losses in passbands. The diplexer takes a planar form and can be easily integrated in microwave integrated circuits.
(19) The attenuation poles will improve the selectivity of the diplexer and can be obtained by modifying the traditional Chebyshev frequency response.
More similar words: multiplexer, demultiplexer, duplexer, diplex, lexer, kegel exercises, diplegia, physical exercise, physical exertion, perplexed, triplex, atriplex, perplexedly, multiplex, oedipus complex, multiplexor, multiplexing, demultiplexing, multiplex system, exert, exergy, indexer, exerted, exertion, exercise, exerciser, overexert, exercising, exert oneself, exercisable.