Random good picture Not show
1. One has sometimes to resort to these little devices.
2. Modern devices facilitate domestic work.
3. Police found several bugging devices in the room.
4. The company makes devices to detect carbon monoxide.
5. These newly-designed devices will not appear on the exhibition.
6. Five incendiary devices were found in her house.
7. She uses various devices to forward the plot.
8. Washing machines and vacuum cleaners are timesaving devices.
9. We appointed the house with all the latest devices.
10. Many electronic devices let you create your own skins.
11. These devices can back up the whole system.
12. Anti-theft devices are fitted to all our cars.
13. Many USB devices come with their own built-in cable.
14. Analog computers are generalpurpose devices which employ laws of physics for performing mathematical operations.
15. Students were left to their own devices for long periods.
16. The babies in this unit have various devices attached to them which monitor the vital signs.
17. Cars without security devices are an easy target for the thief.
18. These newly-designed devices will appear on the exhibition next month.
19. Practically all these devices for saving time and labour have been piloted in the fifties.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Left to his own devices, Osborn is a fluent — and often original — guitarist.
21. Analogue computers are generalpurpose devices which employ laws of physics for performing mathematical operations.
22. He leaves his staff to their own devices as long as the work gets done he's happy.
23. Left to my own devices, I'd eat the whole cake.
24. These cruel devices are designed to stop prisoners bending their legs.
25. All the royal cars are fitted with electronic homing devices.
26. All new cars are now fitted with these safety devices.
27. The machines, each of which is perhaps five feet in diameter, are not the largest devices in the room.
28. The police went to the extremes of installing the most advanced safety devices in the man's house.
29. Before release, the sea lions are fitted with electronic tracking devices.
30. He seemed to be a responsible person, so I left him to his own devices.
More similar words: device, rhetorical device, device characteristic, crevice, advices, services, social services, evict, deviate, devise, deviant, deviser, devious, daredevil, deviation, eviction, vice, vaudeville, novice, advice, viceroy, service, devil's advocate, speak of the devil, VOICES, vice versa, ice shelf, give the devil his due, auspices, civil service.