Random good picture Not show
1. Upon application, the health quarantine organ may exercise deratization.
2. After deratization, outdoor rat density dropped under 3%.
3. The correlation coefficients of rat density, deratization rates and the incidence of rat transmissible diseases were calculated.
4. Results Before the large scale deratization, Rattus norvegicus were dominant in the community of commensal rodents.
5. Objective To understand the deratization effect and toxicity of 0.0375% racumin wheat bait to non-target animals in laboratory and different fields, and provide scientific basis for rodent control.
6. Observation on the effect of deratization was carried out on-the-spot in houses of Ji'nan suburb.
7. Objective To understand the laboratory and field deratization effect with 0.005% Brodifacoum poison bait and 0.0375% cumatetralyl, and to provide scientific data for deratization in the future.
8. Objective To understand the laboratory and field deratization effects of Bromadiolone and Brodifacoum on rodent, and to provide scientific data for deratization in the future.
9. Objective To compare the field deratization effects of Brodifacoum on rodent, and provide scientific data for deratization in Tongling city.
10. Objective To provide scientific data for deratization by comparing the control effect of coumatetraly, brodifacoum and sodium diphacinone in the laboratory and the field.
11. When was the last deratization carried out on your ship?
12. The deratization rate by diphacine-Na mixed with paraffin bait and without paraffin bait were 94.
13. And it was important for the control and prevention of leptospirosis to enforce deratization and enhance the susceptible herd immunity by vaccination.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
14. ObjectiveTo study pregnancy of Citellus dauricus to provide scientific basis for effectively deratization and plague surveillance in animals.
15. Methods Using select-feeding method to determine the palatability of the poison bait and the laboratory deratization effect.
16. Results The most poisonings were caused by drug with deratization drug at second position.
17. And using the powder trace method to determine the field rat density and calculate the deratization effect.
18. Sanitization " means both medical measures, including isolation, check-up detention and on-site clinical check-up; and" sanitary measures" including disinfection, deratization, and deinsectization.
19. Methods:The complex measures were taken including inoculating the HFRS vaccine and deratization.
More similar words: democratization, saturation magnetization, keratinization, somatization, dramatization, aromatization, privatization, stigmatization, schematization, automatization, axiomatization, systematization, acclimatization, federalization, rationalization, utilization ratio, unitization, monetization, sanitization, amortization, digitization, quantization, systematic desensitization, magnetization, sensitization, prioritization, discretization, anesthetization, graphitization, parasitization.