Random good picture Not show
1. Then definitude the current condition of DYS through the inside and outside circumstance analysis.
2. In order to definitude the influence caused by the different sampling in voice assessment.
3. Definitude, clarity and stableness are the characteristics of ancient hairstyle with labeling function.
4. Objective To definitude the epidemiology characteristic of the dermatitis caused by the paederus fuscipes curtis, and to provide evidences for the work of preventing and curing aftertime.
5. New postgraduate training unit must definitude objectives, complete the work thoughts, refine training links, strengthen process management to improve the quality of postgraduate education entirely.
6. The contact relationship is definitude. Secondly, there are many Lower Carboniferous fossil have been found in its top geologic strata—the Akeshake formation.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Both parties should sign the specific purchase contracts according to the terms and conditions hereby stipulated, therefore definitude the responsibilities and liabilities of both parties.
8. Objective:To investigate the expression differences of ADAM28 in odontogenic epithelial and mesenchymal cells and definitude the sub-cell orientation of ADAM28.
9. The dissertation proposes three decomposing - based model principles: self - contained principle, orthogonal principle, and definitude principle.
10. Ellipsis in news titles must accords with the principles of need, definitude and words arrangement module.
11. Sufficiently understand engineering project and make each professional engineer having enough definitude with design task.
More similar words: finitude, infinitude, definite, definitely, indefinite, definition, definitive, redefinition, indefinitely, by definition, definitional, definiteness, high definition, high-definition, indefiniteness, data definition, definitive host, definite article, problem definition, indefinite article, indefinite integral, magnitude, plenitude, defining, order of magnitude, relative magnitude, absolute magnitude, ad infinitum, latitude, altitude.