Random good picture Not show
1. Texaco is also focused on exploration, and has three deepwater gas discoveries in the Gulf.
2. The thermal input from hydrothermal springs along submarine spreading centers may drive major patterns of deepwater circulation.
3. There was a deepwater anchorage a few miles downstream, in an inlet of Bridgemarsh Island.
4. Waterlilies and other deep-water aquatics grow in the deeper central portion of the pool.
5. Further, deep-water surface waves propagate with almost no frictional loss of energy.
6. One of 25 species in the deep-water genus Benthoctopus, this cephalopod lives in Gulf of Mexico waters as deep as 13,000 feet.
7. A terrific deep-water crappie rod for big, brush-filled lakes where you might need slightly heavier tackle.
8. The spill led the Obama administration to halt deep-water drilling in the Gulf.
9. The basin facies area, however, is mainly with deep-water sediments characterized by radiolarian silicalite.
10. S. aerospace industry, and a deep-water port connected with Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico by the Houston Ship Channel. Houston is also the largest city in Texas. Population, 1,630,553.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. The investigations on the Upper Changhsingian deep-water deposits in southern Guangxi, South China allow us to trace, an abundant, diverse and well-preserved siliceous sponge spicule assemblage.
12. Canton River Delta in S China; a major deep-water port.
13. According to sources of the sediment the deep-water sediments can be divided into the allochthonous and the autochthonous types.
14. Nautilus's deep-water exploration relies on a modified deep-sea remotely operated vehicle (ROV) of the kind normally used in the oil and telecoms industries.
15. They are the same kind of deep-water crabs with big red claws that you might find at the seafood counter.
16. GROUNDFISH: Redfish prices are stable at a moderate level. Prices for deep-water fishing product remain high.
17. The most favored site for this type of tourism is the eastern coast of the Gulf of Aqaba (sentencedict.com), a mostly rocky coast with an immediately deep-water edge.
18. The opening of the bridge will greatly improve the life of Zhoushan residents and facilitate the development of the deep-water harbors of Zhoushan and Ningbo.
19. From cell phones and computers to hybrid cars and deep-water oil platforms, advances in engineering are profoundly changing our lives.
20. As a temporary construction structure, construction platform means critical importance to construction operation of deep-water piper in the construction process.
21. Abstract: The method to lowering ground water level is introduced which combines shallow-water well with deep-water well in well point. The paper also provides practical experience for future work.
22. Among them 4 platforms are designed by our Norwegian Head Office, including the first deep-water semi-submersible drilling unit in China, COSL PIONEER.
23. Among all collected species, six may have local distribution range limited to deep-water station (NFA), whereas most portunids have wide distribution ranges.
24. The method to lowering ground water level is introduced which combines shallow-water well with deep-water well in well point. The paper also provides practical experience for future work.
25. The Miaohe-type biotas occur in the black shale and siliceous shale in the transitional areas from the late open platform facies to deep-water shelf-bathyal facies.
26. The observed spread of the surface oil in the approximately 100 days since the explosion highlights the connectivity between the deep-water areas and coastlines of the Gulf of Mexico.
27. Iridium can also be found in crystals in computer memory devices, deep-water pipes, X-ray telescopes and the equipment that makes rayon fibers.
28. Recently the evolution range of the Changjiang estuary decrease due to the constructions that the Three Gorge, bank revetment, the Deep-Water Channel Project et al.
29. This accounts for its low melting and boiling points and its low solubility in aqueous media, and hence its application in mitigating the bends as a diluent for oxygen in deep-water diving.
30. There's nothing special about the location of "S"; it's simply a convenient deep-water spot near the island.
More similar words: deep water, in deep water, in deep waters, keep watch, Still waters run deep, sleepwalk, tap water, sleepwalker, sleep-walker, sleepwalking, makeup water, deep-seated, water heater, aerated water, water gate, watergate, water rate, water filter, watergate scandal, water meter, fall into a deep sleep, carbonated water, territorial waters, sleep with, sleepwear, water, international waters, waters, watery, stopwatch.