Random good picture Not show
1. Especially pay a deep-felt attention to details.
2. Now he is drowning himself in deep-felt regret.
3. It contains the deep-felt concern on the society and the essence of life(sentencedict.com), and makes the foundation of Chinese traditional culture wisdom.
4. I experience again the deep-felt wish to be part of a married couple, to sit by the fire in winter with the man who is my husband.
5. We are deep-felt realize begin own research and development energetically, master the importance of intellectual property.
6. What love especially is deep-felt and the youth that is lovelorn for the first time, their mentally often can be inside short time or long inside overbalance.
7. A deep-felt appreciation of how the Lord has been present in my life and in the world.
8. As a deaf - mute, he can be deep-felt the inconvenience in experiencing the disabled to live.
9. As a woman herself, Woolf has deep-felt understanding of woman reader's plight and experience. This thesis focuses on Woolf's understanding of the identity, action and role of the reader.
10. I experience again the deep-felt wish to be part of a married couple, ...
11. I the attention that deep-felt feeling got global netizen rebuilds to disaster area and blessing!
12. No one else is more worthy of our deep-felt reverence and gratitude. Blessings to you,[sentencedict.com] teacher!
13. And it was the deep-felt memory of that engagement of Philip's that I think I took with me to Yosemite that summer afternoon when Henry's father brought him along to my room.
14. I experience again the deep-felt wish to be part of a married couple. To sit by the fire in winter with the man who is my husband.
15. And to marketing director Elizabeth Carduff, whose support and deep-felt response to this book has turned business into pure pleasure.
16. This is where Twitter comes in: Any so-called painful Tweets may literally arrive and disappear too fast for our brain to register the appropriate deep-felt emotion.
17. We face future, have too much ignorance, this is my most deep-felt this year feeling.
18. The impoverished problem of Gansu Province gets all the time domestic and international deep-felt attention.
19. Armed with tremendous field-research materials and literature data, it inquires into the intermingling and infiltration of religious culture and its deep-felt influence on these communities.
20. Sometimes, some things can touch your nerve, make you come back to certain story; sometimes really yearn some ones that is one kind of deep-felt miss.
21. Taking the chance, I must once more deliver my deep-felt respect and sincere gratitude to them.
22. I often hided myself out in a quiet corner, facing the bright moon in the sky, allowing sorrow being pulled into a bottomless abysm and gradually spreading into deep-felt miss.
More similar words: creep feed, deep-fry, deep fry, deep-fried, deepfreeze, deep freeze, deep-freeze, deep freezer, fall into a deep sleep, felt, sheepfold, keep from, felt up, felted, keep faith, felt hat, felting, felt tip, heartfelt, felt tip pen, felt-tip pen, klinefelter, eiffel tower, deep, go deep, deeply, deep-six, deepen, deep red, deep-set.