Random good picture Not show
1. SmartStream provides data access, distribution, presentation and development functions for managing purchasing, asset management and manufacturing systems.
2. The data access domain model of methods for external data usage.
3. Applying the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern throughout the applications enabled us to separate low-level data access logic from business logic.
4. Data access developers who develop these data-oriented applications can attest to the fact that it typically requires wrapping DML (data manipulation language) statements in a fair amount of code.
5. After analyzing the data access characteristics of LSB, we present a Segmental Hybrid Data Layout (SHDL) scheme to be used in multi-node video servers.
6. This is the data access method that provides transactional integrity -- updates, deletions, and insertions are coordinated with the rest of the message flow.
7. Applications that follow this data access pattern are well-suited for SDO.
8. Based on the policies of spatial data access control to construct the model of spatial data access control.
9. Often, data access APIs such as JDBC and JPA provide only very generic information about the exception condition, and do not allow the specific cause to be effectively identified.
10. NET ( A data access model ), XML ( Data exchanged technology standard ) and Microsoft Message Queue Service mechanism.
11. General data access engine as an extension of ADO. NET.
12. Yet there are reservations about this approach to data access.
13. Aim at the characters of spatial data access control, the concept of spatial region access control based on spatial index was proposed.
14. Placing the data manipulation logic into a data access service or procedure makes the business logic less dependent on the source of the data.
15. Data access technologies should be amenable to this separation of concerns.
16. You always need to persist (or store) data in an enterprise application, and writing data access and retrieval code is a pain.
17. I can build a simple stub that has an array list as a property, then implement some simple data access methods quickly, as Listing 2 shows.
18. For updates to and news about OLE DB, see the Universal Data Access site at.
19. If it is not practical in your application to use data source controls, you can code data access yourself using ADO. NET classes.
20. Figure 7 shows the critical portion of our example Data Access Object (DAO) code, demonstrating how to retrieve and reconstitute ACL information from strings stored in a properties file.
21. Since PDQ priority uses more threads to process a query than the normal way, it will shorten data access time.
22. The Company shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for processing of data access request.
23. The first two articles of this series described in detail how to use inline methods and how to use data access object interfaces (DAOs) to access the database.Sentencedict.com
24. This paper describes the system's speech function, dialogue management and data access.
25. BasicAclProvider : Retrieves access control lists ( ACL ) entries for domain object instances data access object ( DAO ) .
26. Using the service primitive defined in WIM provision, the interface of data access out of WIM enabled IC card can b...
27. In the application shown in Figure 2, the GUI relies on an abstraction -- a data access object or DAO.
28. The change to any of these parameters will only impact the data service code and will not force every single consumer to change their data access logic.
29. Using the service primitive defined in WIM provision, the interface of data access out of WIM enabled IC card can be designed. Depending on ...
30. This paper describes in detail two commonly used methods of network data access: Server Message Block (SMB) and Network File System (NFS). It also makes a comparison between them.
More similar words: access, accessor, accessory, accessary, accessing, accession, self-access, file access, accessibly, accessible, fast access, access road, access code, free access, access path, access time, accessional, accessorize, random access, quick access, accessories, multiaccess, rapid access, accessorial, access point, access right, access course, direct access, remote access, unaccessible.