Random good picture Not show
1. Your credit card is no longer valid.
2. She was charged with credit card fraud.
3. Will you be paying by cash or credit card?
4. He flourished his credit card.
5. It is very convenient to pay by credit card.
6. I must retrieve my credit card from the waiter.
7. Are you paying in cash or by credit card?
8. The credit card business is down, and more borrowers are defaulting on loans.
9. He had run up credit card debts of thousands of dollars.
10. This credit card allows you to withdraw up to £200 a day from cash dispensers.
11. The credit card eliminates the need for cash or cheques.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. A free low-interest credit card can be a useful budgeting tool.
13. There is a 2% surcharge on credit card users.
14. Will you pay by credit card or in cash?
15. What's the expiry date on your credit card?
16. Someone stole my credit card and forged my signature.
17. He took a credit card out of his wallet.
18. Can you give me your credit card number?
19. Please write your credit card number on this form.
20. I had a shopping binge with my credit card.
21. We paid by credit card.
22. I put the bill on my credit card.
23. Do you accept payment by credit card?
24. Neither of them possessed a credit card.
25. You can pay by credit card.
26. Unless paying by credit card(Sentencedict.com), please pay in cash.
27. Don't use your credit card willy-nilly.
28. They may use a credit card for convenience.
29. He got involved in a credit card scam.
30. You'll need some cash in local currency but you can also use your credit card.
More similar words: credit, on credit, discredit, creditable, postcard, report card, heredity, credible, incredible, incredibly, credibility, don't care, ditch, edit, editor, edition, card, expedite, sedition, meditate, scared, seditious, ID card, sacred, expedition, mediocre, discard, scarred, predict, carpe diem.