Random good picture Not show
1. You have a credit balance of £250.
2. I have a credit balance of 250.
3. A credit balance of $ 100 was brought forward from his June account.
4. The account does not pay interest on a credit balance.
5. A credit balance of $50 was brought forward from his September account.
6. The debit or credit balance in each account must be determined and brought forward to begin the next accounting period.
7. The account has a credit balance of 100.
8. Whenever you cancel, we will repay any credit balance outstanding.
9. A credit balance of fifty pounds was brought forward from his September account.
10. Currently, the Allowance for Doubtful Accounts hAS a credit balance of only $6, determined AS follows...
11. The letter of credit balance of accounts is a kind of voucher business behavior.
12. If the allowance account currently has a credit balance of, say, $4, the month-end adjusting entry should be in the amount of $1.
13. Closing a revenue account, therefore, means transferring its credit balance to the income summary account.
14. Applicant's bank credit balance is 180 million Yuan, mainly used for import letter of credit. The credit status is normal.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Credit Balance Repayment: You agree to pay back ( settle ) all money borrow within 28 days.
16. Or a trade may be used not to do new business, but to transfer a credit balance between accounts.
17. If the revenue exceeds the expense, the Income Summary account will have a credit balance.
18. This trial balance is prepared before the adjusting entries are made; therefore, it is often called the unadjusted trial balance. A trial balance lists each account with its debit or credit balance.
19. This transfer is accomplished by a journal entry debiting the revenue account in an amount equal to its credit balance, with a journal entry crediting the income summary account at the same time.
More similar words: debit balance, credit bureau, balance, balanced, balance of, on balance, balance sheet, trial balance, hang in the balance, balance of payments, credit, on credit, discredit, credit card, creditable, credit report, line of credit, nonchalance, heredity, hereditary, credible, avalanche, incredibly, incredible, credibility, credence, glance, parlance, ambulance, petulance.