Random good picture Not show
1. We could hear the crackling of a fire.
2. The thunderstorm set the radio crackling.
3. The crackling became louder and louder.
4. He could hear the crackling of burning trees.
5. There was silence except for the crackling of the fire.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. A log fire was crackling and spitting in the hearth.
7. In the living-room, a huge fire was crackling away.
8. There was a fire crackling in the big fireplace.
9. Beams and crackling wood careened down.
10. She can feel something crackling between her shoulder blades.
11. To the accompaniment of foghorns and buoy bells, beside a crackling fire, l slowly eat my dinner.
12. As the heat is moist, it does not attack the juices, and the crackling is softened.
13. An old pub with beamed ceilings, smoke-blackened, and a log fire crackling and spitting inside a deep alcove.
14. I didn't think it had ignited and I was walking away from it when all of a sudden I heard all this crackling and banging.
15. To make cracklings, combine skin and remaining fat in a saucepan with water and place over medium heat to render fat.
16. Top with warm cracklings that have been warmed in paper towels in the oven.
17. With crackling roar... it came down upon the Union line.
18. A loud crackling of papers and wrappers interrupted the movie.
19. The only sound she'd be able to hear was the crackling of the fire.
20. Then she became aware of the crackling from the telephone.
21. The wooden beams and ceiling were crackling in the extreme heat.
22. Benjamin heard the faint crackling in the undergrowth but took one look at me and gave up any idea of pursuit.
23. Crisp bits of fried pork fat ; cracklings .
24. Remove skin with a slotted utensil, drain on paper towels, and chop for cracklings.
More similar words: crackling, tackling, crackly, crackle, duckling, tickling, heckling, pickling, buckling, suckling, trickling, chickling, truckling, prickling, back lighting, backlighting, suckling pig, swashbuckling, ugly duckling, cracking, get cracking, backlist, black list, back light, blacklist, black light, neckline, hydrocracking, tracking system, tracking station.