Random good picture Not show
1. It is the country's cotton belt.
2. My farm is in the cotton belt.
3. Schulman, Bruce. From Cotton Belt to Sunbelt: Federal Policy, Economic Development and the Transformation of the South, 1938-1980. 1991.
4. Our main production: luggage belt , cotton belt , weave the word belt , sash, single-sided ribbon, elastic belt , polyester belt , garment accessories, such as.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Cotton belt, thick elastic.
6. Building new power plants in the cotton belt is also included in this comprehensive intervention.
7. Another high temperature Teflon - belts, net belt, cotton belt.
8. Its many varieties, the main products include: all kinds of leather belt, cotton belt, metal belt, when the section belt, silk belt, embroidery belt, braided belt, cat and dog with bands.
9. Many farmers refused to perform the contracts that they had made at the lower price, and scores of lawsuits resulted throughout the cotton belt.
10. Its many varieties, the main products include: all kinds of material belt, cotton belt, metal belt, silk belt, embroidery belt, braided belt, cat and dog with bands.
More similar words: cotton, cotton gin, sunbelt, hit below the belt, on behalf of, scott, boycott, cottage, belt, motto, belt out, bottom, grotto, unbelievable, unbelievably, cottage industry, at bottom, not to mention, button, button up, glutton, gluttonous, helter-skelter, on board, onboard, cot, unbeatable, on balance, boysenberry, on business.