Similar words: people-to-people, coplanar, shapley, mycoplasma, droplet, people, aaron copland, topless. Meaning: n. American painter who did portraits of Paul Revere and John Hancock before fleeing to England to avoid the American Revolution (1738-1815).
Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Copley, robed in cassock and billowing surplice, was impatiently pacing the back lawn seeming oblivious to their presence.
2. Mr Copley had in youth been a curate at Larksoken when the Victorian church was still standing.
3. The buildings, located at 5741-5761 Copley Drive, are largely vacant, with a bakery as the only existing tenant.
4. Copley sits in the audience, addressing the cast and crew with a microphone.
5. Unable to 5)dislodge the item, Copley walked into the school 6)hallway and encountered 13-year-old Amanda Rinks , a seventh-grader.
6. Copley Township, located some 50 miles (80 kilometers) south of Cleveland, has a population of some 14,000, according to the Township's website.
7. Figure 1: NGI dissolution cup and membrane holder (Copley Scientific, UK).
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. Copley small town located in the outskirts of Akron, about 80 km away from Cleveland, the resident population of 14,000.
9. Surveillance tapes at the Westin Copley revealed a remarkably similar-looking person texting upon leaving that hotel in the time frame of the Leffler holdup.
10. Copley Township is a town of about 14,000 people outside Akron, about 40 miles south of Cleveland in northeast Ohio.
11. Leffler was staying at the equally upscale Westin Copley Place.
12. Copley Police Chief Michael Mier told a local newspaper, the Akron Beacon Journal, that five people were found shot dead outside a home and two people were killed at a separate location.
13. She continued to juggle multiple responsibilities, raising six children and building Copley into a huge and successful enterprise.
14. By that time all the support group were staying at the Copley Plaza.
15. Symphony telemarketers spend about four hours a night and some Saturday afternoons phoning county residents from undecorated offices in Copley Symphony Hall.
16. The Council of the society rewarded him with the much coveted Copley medal for his work on airs and soda water.
17. These volcanic vents are home to exotic deep-sea creatures that will be studied by marine biologists Dr Jon Copley and Professor Paul Tyler.
18. Besides the Nobel Prize, Einstein was also awarded the Copley Medal the Royal Society in 1925.
19. Heading the program, though, is an ineffectual bureaucrat named Wikus Van De Merwe (Sharlto Copley).
20. "These undersea volcanoes lie within British seabed territory recognised by the United Nations, " says Dr Copley.
21. "The deep ocean is the largest ecosystem on our planet, so we need to understand its patterns of life, " says Dr Copley.
22. It was at a dinner party in Paris, at the house of the artist Bill Copley.
23. He was speaking ahead of the presentation of Britain's highest scientific award, the Royal Society's Copley Medal, previously granted to Charles Darwin, Michael Faraday, and Albert Einstein.
24. She organized a group of about 150 local businesspeople to lurk around Copley Square and, after a secret signal, in broad daylight to burst into a dance they'd rehearsed.
25. Using RS232 2 port, a VB program is developed for Copley motor control card, by which motors can move precisely.
More similar words: people-to-people, coplanar, shapley, mycoplasma, droplet, people, aaron copland, topless, peoples, isopleth, peopled, sarcoplasmic, tobacco plant, apoplexy, top level, top-level, apoplexia, unpeopled, shirley temple, poor people, free people, townspeople, apoplectic, work people, hill people, rich people, viscoplasticity, dutch people, common people, white people.