Random good picture Not show
(1) The general ledger account acts as a controlling account, and the subsidiary ledger must agree with the control.
(2) Neither should we credit the accounts receivable controlling account in the general ledger.
(3) It is normal to have a factory overhead controlling account in the general ledger. Details of the individual overhead costs are then accumulated in a subsidiary ledger.
(4) Any group of similar accounts may be removed from the general ledger and a controlling account substituted for it.
(5) As a result, the total cost of the remaining job cost sheets in the subsidiary Job Cost Ledger continues to equal the debit balance in the Goods in Process controlling account.
(6) The total of the account balances in a subsidiary ledger are equal to the balance in the general ledger controlling account.
(7) A ledger containing separate accounts for each of the items making up the balance of a controlling account in the general ledger.
More similar words: checking account, accounting, uncontrollable, account, account for, accountant, accountancy, accountable, on account of, bank account, control, account number, unaccountable, rolling, accountability, chart of accounts, take into account, self-control, take control, out of control, under control, control group, beyond control, accounts receivable, statement of account, developing country, individual retirement account, developing countries, roll in, country.