Random good picture Not show
1) Results The results showed that the conglutination and dissolution of the film which was made of 2% chitosan, 1%acetic acid, 2% gelatin and 0 5% liposome podophyllotoxin chitosan was the most perfect.
2) The complication : nose conglutination 12 cases, antrum jaws atresia 3 cases, post operation hemorrhage 2 cases.
3) No complication, such as joint malfunction, conglutination , th rombosis of deep vein and infection occurred.
4) The encroach process includes conglutination, spore germination, penetration, growth and host death.
5) The entire process can avoid the conglutination of arillus longan and not affect the package quality.
6) To solve the problem of data tape conglutination, a data tape recovery equipment is designed.
7) Objective To summarize the experience of treatment of nasal cavity conglutination after endoscope operation.
8) Objective To study the applied method and the corresponding efficacy of curing nurseling's nympha conglutination through analyzing clinical data.
9) Objective:To study the effectiveness of arthroscopic arthrolysis combined with early rehabilitation in the treatment of knee joint conglutination .
10) Objective:To observe the Efficacy and safety of blood dilution compounding light quantum in treating patients with cardiac angina complicated by high blood conglutination.
11) The delayed pulmonary contusion can not be assimilated completely, and may remained pulmonary fibrosis,(http://sentencedict.com/conglutination.html) pleural incrassation or conglutination.
12) This product adopts the technology of single excitation, the magnet track is shallow, so the penetrating power of magnet is weak, it can avoid the conglutination of more sheets.
13) In theory, the paper introduces the destroy principles and the conglutination principles of FRP.
14) Results 40 eyes were successful in 42 eyes. 2 eyes were failing because of conglutination.
15) To observe the result from the limitation of gape, the urgent skin's reaction, the cervix organizing fibrosis, xerostomia, conglutination of the nasal cavity and so on.
More similar words: conglutinate, agglutination, hemagglutination, agglutinative, agglutinate, multinational corporation, deglutition, final destination, conglomeration, destination, multi-national, multinational, contamination, predestination, procrastination, decontamination, destination point, glutinous, port of destination, agglutinin, multinational company, final solution, convolution, fascinatingly, english revolution, ratiocination, multinational enterprise, pollution control, contaminating, conflict resolution.