Random good picture Not show
(1) Swallowing ( or deglutition ): Act that moves food from the mouth to the stomach.
(2) Functions of respiration and deglutition are good but existent hoarseness.
(3) All the paients rehabilitated deglutition in 10 to 14 days after operation. None presented complication of choke.
(4) Tears of the deglutition , the love that pay, Did you understand? Can take back?
(5) Function of chewing, deglutition, respiration and speech was restored well.
(6) Feeling without judgment is a washy draught indeed; but judgment untempered by feeling is too bitter and husky a morsel for human deglutition.
(7) Objective : To investigate the effects of recovery training on dysphagia by abnormal deglutition after laryngocarcinoma operation.
(8) Xerostomia has a significant impact on the patient's speech, deglutition , and sleep(sentence dictionary), and can increase the morbidity of the dental diseases.
(9) Cracks will occur in the region of the thyroid cartilage because of deglutition.
(10) Xerostomia has a significant impact on the patient?s speech, deglutition, sleep, and increases the morbidity rate of the tooth.
(11) Cyst happens at glossal blind aperture below or when around ministry, glossal root ministry can produce deglutition , language and breathing function obstacle because of strut.
(12) Is the inchoate expression of esophagus cancer to have sexual deglutition difficulty?
More similar words: agglutination, dilution, solution, ablution, constitutional convention, evolution, pollution, ablutions, revolution, absolution, resolution, devolution, dissolution, convolution, evolutionary, air pollution, irresolution, petition, substitution, restitution, institution, destitution, revolutionary, revolutionise, revolutionize, final solution, partition, constitution, prostitution, thermal pollution.