Random good picture Not show
1. Even local suppliers win contracts with the multi-national corporations.
2. We are a multi-national corporation with 140,000 employees worldwide.
3. Virtually all nation states are multi-national, multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, multi-cultural.
4. The Solicitors' Investment Business Rules apply to multi-national practices with investment business certificates.
5. Being large, multi-national companies helps-they can allocate huge budgets to creating just the right online presence.
6. You can work for large multi-national corporations' in-house counsel or in the branch office of your firm abroad.
7. The top 50 multi-national companies control about 80% of world trade.
8. As a result, a number of multi-national companies have emerged which control a large number of foreign subsidiaries.
9. There were in addition, several multi-national record companies.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Beijing wants emergency multi-national talks to defuse the tension.
11. It is really a very multi-national and diverse flow.
12. For many multi-national companies, doing China deals through Hong Kong is easier because the territory has a complete package of financial services within its central business district, Cheung said.
13. Effendi said: "In a particular environment, such as multi-national Forum, he should be allowed to use English;"
14. The gathering was the latest multi-national effort to contain fallout from a credit crunch that has sparked market meltdowns and threatened worldwide economic growth.
15. Labour lawyers said Osram, as a responsible multi-national company, was probably the best employer in a hazardous sector and conditions at Chinese-owned factories were often far worse.
16. Type of organization (Insurance, Finance, Software house, multi-national etc). In some types of organizations like finance, insurance etc you tend get better remuneration.
17. The multi-national team of skilled workers at the RSN said that they were thrilled when they tuned into TV coverage of the wedding and saw the dress receive a rapturous reception.
18. Its entire purpose is somehow to turn mud into a cement-like material - a material with a multi-national answer to housing problems.
19. There is also an organization which deals with health and safety issues, especially in multi-national companies.
20. The Sutherlands had sold off the mill and its surrounding holdings to absentee landlords, multi-national corporations, outsiders.
21. Nearly a fifth of people in the world are smokers; many in countries with high rates of TB where multi-national tobacco companies have expanded their markets.
22. On the day after he assumed command of the Multi-National Forces in Iraq last February, David Petraeus toured some of the neighborhoods of Baghdad and was shocked.
23. Releases and risk assessments — and risk decisions — have thus to be a multi-national or regional concern.
24. A high-level delegation accompanying Sarkozy includes several cabinet members and presidents of the country's top 20 multi-national corporations.
25. But the general expressed confidence that the departure of Georgian forces, which total 2,000 in Iraq, would not significantly weaken multi-national operations.
26. Meanwhile, the orientation of harmonious costume color, the function of tones and the expression of multi-national color mode to costume color harmoniousness are elaborated as well.
27. The attacks are continuing, despite constant patrols by no fewer than three dozen ships from multi-national forces and independent flotillas from China, Russia, India, and others.
28. I work for a branch in Xiamen of a multi-national company.
29. Apart from the US, UK and Australia, the only countries continuing to provide troops for the Multi-National Force - Iraq (MNF-I) are El Salvador, Estonia and Romania.
30. In his most outspoken intervention on the issue of GM food, the Prince said that multi-national companies were conducting an experiment with nature which had gone "seriously wrong".
More similar words: multinational, multinational corporation, multinational company, multinational enterprise, multifunctional, ultranationalist, denominational, multidimensional, nondenominational, multistation, multiplication, internationalization, international relations, nationalization, nationalisation, national rifle association, transnational corporation, international organization, international marketing, national income accounting, national labor relations board, national, National Broadcasting Company, nationally, national law, nationalize, nationality, nationalism, nationalise, nationalist.