Random good picture Not show
1. The communicability period occurs during acute infection and until the infectious agent is no longer present in feces, usually within 4 weeks after illness.
2. In other words, anxiety introduces us with the accent of maximal communicability to the function of lack, in so far as it is radical for our field.
3. Therefore, the study attempted to investigate the relationship among the leadership, creativity, and communicability .
4. The incubation period for both can last from 7-10 days. The period of communicability is the first 3 weeks of illness.
5. The basic characteristics mainly involve being globosity , modernity, scientific quality, diversity, and communicability, individualization.
6. At this point, Thomas Kuhn denies that Qunine's translation-pamphlet could resolve the obstacles of communicability and comparability between incommensurable theories.
7. The burden of patients with smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis(TB) and that of the communicability of the disease was investigated by using disability-adjusted life year(DALY) as an indicator.
More similar words: communicable, incommunicable, noncommunicable, communicable disease, amicability, mobile communication, applicability, practicability, inextricability, inapplicability, impracticability, satellite communication, Communication satellite, communications satellite, communicant, communicate, communicator, incommunicado, communication, excommunicate, communicative, communicating, communications, electronic communication, communicate with, uncommunicative, communicational, excommunication, intercommunicate, one-way communication.