Random good picture Not show
1. There's a closed-circuit television camera in the reception area.
2. Closed-circuit cameras have been installed throughout the building.
3. In a closed-circuit television feed from Washington, Democrats Rep.
4. At the shopping center, the ubiquitous closed-circuit camera may soon be smart enough to seek him out personally.
5. MEPs, who follow proceedings on closed-circuit television, are warned by a bell 10 minutes before voting takes place.
6. They've even installed closed-circuit television and computers so that you can see it coming round corners.
7. Films from closed-circuit television cameras in the neighbourhood have also been recovered.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. If they switch off and the closed-circuit figures drop, the present heady economics of it all begin to crumble.
9. Last night police were examining closed-circuit television footage from the area.
10. We’ve installed closed-circuit television, for instance.
11. The videos were shown on the ship's closed-circuit television system to the carrier's crew of 6,000 during deployment.
12. It was the first airline terminal to have closed-circuit television, a central public address system, baggage carousels and an electronic schedule board.
13. The results showed that the closed-circuit system ran steadily and comfortably. Comparing with the other hydraulic elevators system. the efficiency of the system with closed circuits increased to 70%.
14. IDD phones in bars and restaurants; closed-circuit television and mini bar. 24-hour room service provides you with comfortable and neat environment for rest.
15. The meeting was closed to the public, and journalists watched the proceedings on closed-circuit television.
16. They were told they were to remain there and watch the luncheon speeches on closed-circuit television.
17. Here two men managed to forced open a display cabinet to steal jewellery despite closed-circuit camera surveillance.
18. Bosses have been more careful about whom they let in; most parlors have outer doors with peepholes, and some have closed-circuit security cameras, gamblers say.
19. One anonymous individual has set up catchalooter.tumblr.com, posting people’s photos of looters who no doubt thought they had avoided closed-circuit television cameras.
20. They found out what happened after checking footage from a closed-circuit televisioncamera they had installed at their house after their car was repeatedly bumped by other vehicles.
21. Media had earlier reported that truck drivers and security personnel on duty have been incidents of exchange of fire, but released closed-circuit television screen is not clear.
22. Malaysia's "The Star" newspaper reported that the video footage was recorded by closed-circuit television in a hotel bedroom.
23. There has been criticism that, like metal detectors, many closed-circuit cameras don't work or go unmonitored.
24. They didn't make big salaries then, and they don't now. And in those days there was no electronic locking system, no closed-circuit TV, no master-switches which controlled whole areas of the prison.
25. The company is professional development, development, production and sales of closed-circuit television monitoring equipment manufacturers.
26. The paper discusses and analyses some questions in the design plan of closed-circuit TV monitor systems for freeway.
27. Village every building entrance, elevator lobbies main public areas are closed-circuit television, camera systems and warning systems.
28. most parlors have outer doors with peepholes, and some have closed-circuit security cameras, gamblers say.
29. And the energy - saving performance was contrastively analyzed between the closed-circuit system and the valve - controlled system and so on.
30. Objective:To investigate the effects of static magnetic fields which are generated by the open-circuit and closed-circuit dental magnetic attachments on the enzymology of human gingival fibroblasts.
More similar words: closed circuit, printed circuit, integrated circuit, intergrated circuit, circuit, circuitry, circuity, circuitous, circuiting, open circuit, microcircuit, circuit board, short-circuit, short circuit, complete circuit, series circuit, branch circuit, racing circuit, circuit breaker, parallel circuit, electric circuit, resonant circuit, circuit switching, electrical circuit, circuit court of appeals, uncircumcised, closed, closed in, enclosed, closedown.