Random good picture Not show
1. Chemistry is a closed book to me.
2. Mathematics has always been a closed book to me.
3. Economics was a closed book to him.
4. I'm afraid physics will always be a closed book to me.
5. Nuclear physics is a closed book to most of us.
6. I'm afraid geophysics is rather a closed book to me.
7. The Shoah will never be a closed book.
8. The kitchenette is a closed book.
9. He is holding a closed book, signifying a mystery, possibly a stage in the alchemical process.
10. Linear preoccupation in the past remains a closed book to modern understanding.
11. But your own past can be a closed book, even at fourteen.
12. I tell myself it's a closed book, but my cover story becomes an old man's compensation.
13. Talbot slid his closed book into his satchel.
14. Nuclear physics is a closed book to me.
15. Qualification exam practice computer test, using closed book.
16. The actress'life a closed book to us.
17. The man's early life is a closed book.
18. Philosophy is a closed book to me.
19. Fishing is closed book to me.
20. For me, geology is a closed book.
21. For many people the Bible is a closed book.
22. Mathematics is a closed book to me (http://sentencedict.com), I'll never understand it.
23. A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood.
24. Hold the CLOSED book in your hand on your lap or on a table.
25. Frank Spriggs was a very able man but something of a closed book.
26. I'm not sure what is worse, a closed mind or a closed book. Anthony Liccione
27. I can not believe that it can be right that this late in the game Poetry is still a closed book.
28. The highly organised St Stephen's Society programme which she now leads was at that time a closed book to her!
29. My wife used to say I a hard man to know. Like a closed book.
30. Andy: My wife used to say I a hard man to know, like a closed book.
More similar words: closed, close down, unclosed, enclosed, disclosed, closed loop, closed shop, undisclosed, closed system, closed-minded, closed circuit, closed primary, closed fracture, behind closed doors, handbook, good book, close, closer, closet, enclose, close by, closest, closely, closeup, close off, close out, close in, close up, close to, hold close.