Random good picture Not show
(1) He lives close at hand.
(2) There are good cafes and a restaurant close at hand.
(3) Are the shops or buses close at hand?
(4) My hero was close at hand.
(5) Graduation day is close at hand.
(6) A cowbell sounded close at hand.
(7) Close at hand, an electric motor began to whirr, and Floyd felt himself moving.
(8) Was it the sound of some one crying close at hand?
(9) It was an artificial light, almost close at hand.
(10) Evidently the expected rain was close at hand.
(11) It's close at hand, just behind the post office.
(12) His followers must be close at hand.
(13) I have seen them intimately, close at hand.
(14) Keep tools close at hand.
(15) My house is close at hand.
(16) Somewhere close at hand a train rattled by. Sentencedict.com
(17) Death is not close at hand.
(18) Remember to keep first - aid medicine kit close at hand all the time.
(19) The property is ideally located with all local amenities close at hand.
(20) One big plus was that Rachel was off enjoying herself and we were close at hand.
(21) Hippolytus went, but not into exile; death was waiting close at hand for him too.
(22) All was silent except for the automatic fire fairly close at hand, somewhere down by the crossroads.
(23) He sat, thinking no thought but that his death was close at hand.
(24) But the Minoans traded far more with their neighbours on the Aegean islands and coastlands close at hand.
(25) Wherever you go, there will always be a mountain gasthaus somewhere close at hand to keep you fed and watered.
(26) I had been playing for about five minutes when there was a very loud explosion very close at hand.
(27) But we have heard the likes of all this more recently and close at hand.
(28) Yes, there it was again, a stealthy sound, quite close at hand.
(29) In 1977, the country appeared poised on the brink of a new age, with recent events having organized themselves in such a way as to make a clean-energy future seem tantalizingly close at hand.
(30) Darkness falls across the land, the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in search of blood, to terrorize y'alls neighborhood.
More similar words: close, closet, closer, closely, close up, close to, close in, closest, disclose, close down, disclosed, be close to, at hand, supply closet, rather than, leviathan, breathable, seat, lose, lose out, than, thank, lose face, thanks, lose heart, thank you, other than, weather, leather, feather.