Random good picture Not show
1. Is there a causal relationship between violence on television and violent behaviour?
2. Clearly, then, a causal relationship would be plausible.
3. Indeed, the two have a causal relationship.
4. Nevertheless, in this two-way causal relationship, poverty is primarily a cause of illness and only secondarily its effect.
5. Motivation is therefore a causal relationship between effort expended, the performance attained and the reward related to the performance.
6. But the facts do not support any causal relationship between automation, higher productivity and unemployment.
7. Indicate your views about the likely causal relationship between these two variables by selecting the appropriate percentages in each case.
8. But the existence of a causal relationship is still debated.
9. the causal relationship between poverty and disease.
10. The result reveals the causal relationship between the liquidity indicators that we choose and earnings yield,(sentencedict.com) meaning that China's stock market has liquidity premium.
11. He would dearly love to show a causal relationship between culture and imperialism, but cannot.
12. Objective : To study causal relationship between masturbation and premature ejaculation.
13. It is apparent that a strong causal relationship exists between faults and earthquakes.
14. The first casts older people as being almost inevitably poor and this draws a causal relationship between income and later life.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The aspiration towards some sort of rational understanding of the causal relationship is probably the best we can achieve.
16. On the one hand, there were those who argued for a simple causal relationship between education and security in the labour-market.
17. A word such as because makes an outright claim of a causal relationship between one idea and another.
18. The Synagogue and communal agencies, as has already been pointed out, should have a direct causal relationship.
19. They record events past, and the present stands in a causal relationship to the past.
20. In addition, the argument assumes a correlation amounts to a causal relationship.
More similar words: relationship, interrelationship, family relationship, international relations, relations, causation, foreign relations, public relations, directional relay, relation, relational, correlation, in relation to, causal, championship, companionship, perfect correlation, causality, proportional representation, causative, elation, relaxation, artificial respiration, revelation, consolation, constellation, causa, relating, relative, congratulations.