Random good picture Not show
1. The enemy cast down their weapons.
2. They cast down their weapons at last.
3. He was cast down by the sad news.
4. The country girl cast down her eyes shyly.
5. He is not easily cast down.
6. He was much cast down when he heard of his failure at the examination.
7. Back at Cultra, Jessica Roberts was also cast down.
8. He was exasperated, but not cast down.
9. He cast down monsters and destroyed Chaos warriors with a word.
10. Cast down that over-mighty, conceited, lying, sleazy failure of a government from its seat.
11. Women cast down, on whom life had left its mark, were to him sisters under the skin regardless of station.
12. Many investors were cast down for the bearish market.
13. You mustn't be cast down, Miss Nell.
14. Why art thou cast down , O my soul?
15. The enemy intruders cast down their weapons and surrendered.
16. They bowed their heads and cast down their eyes.
17. Exodus 7 : 12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.
18. The warlord was not unusually cast down, despite the situation.
19. Moore listened at first with his eyes cast down, but soon he furtively raised them.
20. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.
21. True believers must cast down the temples of the false gods.
22. Standing timidly before the teacher, the girl cast down her eyes.
23. Villagers angrily cast down the marble statue of the former tyrant.
24. Sylvia's been cast down ever since her mother became so ill.
25. She could not bear to see him so miserable and cast down.
26. Every twenty seconds their elongated selves were flung before him, their shadows cast down by the lighthouse beam.
27. It is rising so high that makes us afraid, he thought, lest we fall or are cast down.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. It was of a suitable Ash Wednesday character and left the congregation feeling sober and a little cast down.
29. The slaves rose and backed out of the chamber, their eyes cast down.
30. The Holy Scripture, which Marx learned in high school, says that devil was cast down by an angel into the abyss (Rev. 20:3).
More similar words: plaster cast, get down, let down, put down, set down, cut down, put-down, shut down, beat down, get down to, put down to, caste, castor, cast off, cast away, forecast, newscast, cast about, telecast, typecast, overcast, cast aside, broadcast, castigate, cast about for, castle in the air, live broadcast, STD, manifest destiny, outdo.