Random good picture Not show
1. They produce bubbles of carbon dioxide gas, which push the cake or bread batter up.
2. The heat is transferred by circulating carbon dioxide gas.
3. Bubble the carbon dioxide gas through the liquid.
4. If warmer carbon dioxide gas is desired, vapor is withdrawn from the vapor space in the storage tank and superheated. Bulk storage tanks are filled by liquid transport trailers.
5. The dust content in carbon dioxide gas is an important index used in the process step of carbonating decomposition in alumina production.
6. The carbon dioxide gas is then melt made into a liquid and buried deep underground.
7. Companies with welding, carbon dioxide gas shielded arc welding, argon, carbon arc gouging, oxygen cutting and other special operations personnel.
8. In an embodiment, the gas stream is a carbon dioxide gas stream.
9. The captured carbon dioxide gas is then made into a liquid and buried deep underground.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
10. The carbon dioxide gas is then made into a liquid and buried deep underground.
11. The captured carbon dioxide gas is then made into liquid liquid and buried deep undergroudunderground.
12. The carbon dioxide gas is then made into a liquid and burried buried deep underground.
13. The captured carbon dioxide gas is made into liquid and deep buried underground.
14. Through this incision, the abdominal cavity is distended with carbon dioxide gas.
15. When they are burned, their carbon combines with oxygen from the atmosphere to form carbon dioxide gas.
16. Sodium bicarbonate plus an acid will produce bubbles of carbon dioxide gas.
17. In several reactions a colour change indicates the formation of new products. For example, green copper carbonate reacts, when heated, to form black copper oxide and carbon dioxide gas.
18. The Technical evaluation state that the mineral water of river Weina contains large quantities of carbon dioxide gas, ferrous metal ion, carbonic acid[sentencedict.com], calcium nitrate etc 20 varied mineral substance.
19. A new biosensor for L-alanine was designed, using cactus tissue as biocatalytic material and potentiometric carbon dioxide gas sensing electrode as basic electrode.
20. In addition, a huge thickness of foredeep clastic rock in southern foreland basin is a favorable place of exploration of deep-basin gas and carbon dioxide gas pools.
21. The sparkle and zest of carbonated beverages stems from the carbon dioxide gas.
22. The acid reacts with the bicarbonate to form water, carbon dioxide gas and salt.
23. These cannulas have inlet valves that allow the surgeon to inflate the abdominal cavity with carbon dioxide gas.
24. Papain as module enzyme was microencapsulated with ethocel in supercritical carbon dioxide gas anti - solvent ( GAS ) process.
25. A new biosensor with selective response for L-histidine has been designed by using lettuce tissue as biocatalytic material and potentiometric carbon dioxide gas sensing electrode as basic electrode.
More similar words: carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide gas, silicon dioxide, carbon monoxide, carbon disulfide, carbon monoxide poisoning, nitrogen dioxide, dioxide, radiocarbon dating, sulfur dioxide, sulphur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, titanium dioxide, gas carbon, radiocarbon, carbon dust, carbondale, carbonide, carbon dating, trioxide, sesquioxide, carbon tetrachloride, carbon, carbone, carbon-14, carbonyl, carbonic, carbon 14, carbonado, carbonara.