Random good picture Not show
(1) Ask the carpenter to build in some cupboards.
(2) The Grand Canal began to build in the Sui Dynasty.
(3) You could build in a wardrobe with mirrored doors.
(4) The new town wants to build in that area.
(5) Build in opportunities for students to participate.
(6) Any well-structured course can build in progression where necessary and if it so wishes restrict the choice of menu on offer.
(7) The projections build in the ability of farmers to adapt to climate change by changing crops and farming methods.
(8) Kramer liked to survey his face and his build in the mornings.
(9) If not, why build in the capability in the first place?
(10) Build in more hill work as it burns twice as many calories.
(11) The latest development in the technology is to build in the recorder as well, making the whole thing highly portable.
(12) They may also be able to build in some safeguards which would make it possible for them to give permission.
(13) Sample build in collaboration with product technician.
(14) This is our newly designed build in projector.
(15) He asked the carpenter to build in some cupboards.
(16) These architects build in interesting and new styles.
(17) The factory was build in 1988.
(18) There's a build in flash gun in this camera. Sentencedict.com
(19) And where the wall is build in new.
(20) We can build in a special clause to make the contract better for you.
(21) Can do build in - house fabric test and Assist with maintaining fabric library.
(22) Build in southeast Asia area have more and joint - stock plant.
(23) When drawing up a contract it is vital to build in safety measures.
(24) These may be very useful where it is hoped to build in cross-curricular links.
(25) Even congressional leaders who pushed hardest for it were sufficiently nervous to build in some hedges against runaway presidential abuse.
(26) We passed one mansion with its own swimming pool and wide lawns, which cost ￡30,000 to build in 1965.
(27) At the end of the first week you will have a solid foundation on which to build in future weeks.
(28) Birds nested in the porch and in the guttering, and a bold jackdaw started to build in the cold unused chimney.
(29) What we have, we hold: The decision not to build in Foxley Wood leaves vital questions of planning policy unanswered.
(30) TAKE a car, add an electric motor and some batteries. Build in a special gearbox which combines the output of the motor with that of an internal-combustion engine.
More similar words: building, rebuilding, building code, shipbuilding, building site, building block, building material, building materials, building contractor, build, buildup, rebuild, build-up, builder, build up, shipbuilder, gilding, built, built-in, built-up, built up, rebuilt, overbuilt, guild, purpose-built, childish, guilder, childishly, childishness, hold in.