Random good picture Not show
1. Bronchoscopic examination and biopsy with the best efficiency to risk ratio is the optimal choice for a pathologic diagnosis.
2. Objective To evaluate the effectiveness of bronchoscopic lung volume reduction (BLVR) using one-way flap device in sheep model of heterogeneous emphysema.
3. To explore the pathological and bronchoscopic characteristics of patients with asymptomatic lung cancer.
4. Lung CT and fiberoptic bronchoscopic provide the credible evidence for accurate diagnosis.
5. Bronchoscopic lung volume reduction is a novel approach to the treatment of severe emphysema.
6. Pathology of the bronchoscopic biopsy via LB 6 showed malignant melanoma.
7. Objective To evaluate the effect of bronchoscopic argon plasma coagulation therapy on bronchial carcinoma.
8. Objective To investigate the efficacy and safety of bronchoscopic lung volume reduction(BLVR) using one-way valves in dogs.
9. Conclusion: Bronchoscopic and pathological examination are the best diagnosing methods for the forepart endobronchial tuberculosis.
10. Perioperative and postoperative bronchoscopic scans demonstrated decompression of the left main bronchus in 16 (84%) of 19 patients.
11. In the bronchoscopic examination,(Sentencedict.com) we found that the right-side bronchus upper division orifice was nearly totally occluded.
12. Objective: We generated an experimental canine model of heterogeneous emphysema. The dogs subsequently underwent unilateral bronchoscopic lung volume reduction (BLVR).
13. Objective: To follow up the causes of right middle lobe atelectasis and the diagnostic value of bronchoscopic findings for this disease.
14. Methods: There were 15 healthy dogs that were treated samely with localized papain instillations under bronchoscopic guidance to generate heterogeneous emphysema.
15. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of fiberoptic bronchoscopic balloon dilation in the treatment of benign central airway stenosis.
16. Methods 118 cases with acute and serious pulmonary disease were diagnosed and treated by fiberoptic bronchoscopic.
17. Methods: CT findings of endobronchial tuberculosis in 19 cases confirmed by bronchoscopic findings and biopsy results were analysed retrospectively.
18. Methods The samples were taken from the low respiratory tracts of the patients with VAP by protected bronchoscopic specimen brush and were cultured by the method of blood plate cultivation.
19. Objective: To investigate effective nursing and prevention of the complications of fiberoptic bronchoscopic procedure.
20. Surgical repair is the standard treatment for patients with H-type tracheoesophageal fistulae. Recently, some bronchoscopic procedures have been developed to obliterate the fistulae.
More similar words: bronchoscope, bronchoscopy, bronchospasm, gyroscopic, endoscopic, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, hygroscopic, microscopic, macroscopic, hydroscopic, cystoscopic, stereoscopic, fluoroscopic, stroboscopic, gastroscopic, spectroscopic, microscopical, laryngoscopic, kaleidoscopic, macroscopical, tachistoscopic, submicroscopic, macroscopically, hygroscopicity, microscopically, broncho, microscopic study, ultramicroscopic, stereoscopic vision, bronchogram.