Random good picture Not show
1. It is a hardy colour-sided breed, brick-red on white, and remains dual-purpose but with the emphasis on milk.
2. Leaves papery; berry brick-red or scarlet.
3. Medium-full depth of colour showing a touch of brick-red on the rim.
4. Two monstrous women with brick-red forearms folded across thelr aprons were talking outside a doorway.
5. It is dark brick-red with rich aroma of plum. With good tannic structure, it has exquisite aftertaste.
6. The unique T - shape structure with brick-red counter table brings best combination of elegance and convenience.
7. Has a charming brick-red, delicate aroma, with the aroma of red fruit, supple texture, structure, a sense of balance and finish rich in fruit flavor left.
8. This wine needs some time to become a brick-red, it even has a cache of unlimited potential.
9. A squall, marked by dingy clouds, and clouds brick-red, like smoke from a burning building, appeared from the southeast.
10. A garnet colour with brick-red tints, a bouquet mingling burnt wood and spicy hints of cedar.
11. He was a tall heavy-set man of about sixty, bald, with a brick-red face and a walrus moustache.
12. Base colour in juvenile is olive green along the back, fading into brick-red flanks with a pale beige belly.
13. But at this moment Winston noticed some tufts of loosestrife growing in the cracks of the cliff beneath them. One tuft was of two colours, magenta and brick-red, apparently growing on the same root.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
14. This Beaune announces its evolved nature with a strawberry brick-red colour. The nose is full of potent, chalky, balsa wood, red currant, juniper and raspberry hair nose.
15. And as Squyres had wondered, shavings of the ratted rock in the crater were indeed brick-red, typical of hematite when it is pulverized.
16. Students strolled through the shade, down a hill of tender grass toward the brick-red stretch of tennis courts.
More similar words: brick red, red-brick, redbrick, quick response, quick recovery, quick reaction, brick, brick in, brickle, brick up, mud brick, goldbrick, air brick, bricking, mud-brick, gold brick, brickbat, brick tea, backrest, brickyard, firebrick, brick over, brick kiln, brickwork, bricklayer, like a brick, bricklaying, track record, check result, stanley kubrick.