Random good picture Not show
1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.
2. A bosom friend afar brings distant land near.
3. He was still my friend, my bosom friend.
4. I treat him like a bosom friend.
5. I was, am and will be your bosom friend.
6. This bosom friend was Joe Harper.
7. A bosom friend afar brings distance near.
8. Lily, this is my bosom friend, Molly.
9. She is my bosom friend.
10. Jeff: Good, I came across a bosom friend.
11. Where are you now,(sentencedict.com) my bosom friend?
12. I firmly believe that a bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.
13. Zealander Rewi Alley was a bosom friend of Hogg and was buried after death in Shandan together with Hogg.
14. If you drink with a bosom friend , a thousand cups are too few . If you argue with a man, half a sentence is too much.
15. He exchanged intimacies with his bosom friend at the party.
16. A good bosom friend of healthy life ---- Voice of carbon!
17. Having a bosom friend is one of the niceties of life.
18. Who should it be but her bosom friend Feng Mei - ching !
19. I didn't know you were a bosom friend of Perrys '.
20. It is now that man contemplates[sentencedict .com], for it is now that the sea is a bosom friend.
21. If you wish success in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother and hope your guardian genius. Joseph Addison
22. No, no, just think that I came to this strange place, see that you care about me, my heart is very excited, very happy, really, it is ...A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.
23. The girl fortunate enough to have her mother as a bosom friend.
24. The milk fiBre underwear is a high - tech product with a feeling of a Bosom friend.
25. Can not stand to misunderstand and wrong, became not bosom friend.
26. Actually I transferred to his class from my hometown school in the very last year, hence undoubtedly standing less chance to be a bosom friend than an old-timer .
More similar words: friend, friendly, boyfriend, girlfriend, unfriendly, friendship, bosomy, make friends with, to some extent, orient, nutrient, experience, experienced, disoriented, orientation, fiendish, disorientation, bossy, verbose, comfort, discomfort, cold comfort, aerosol, comfortable, theosophy, uncomfortable, philosophy, philosophical, frisk, some.