Random good picture Not show
1. Let me check your blood pressure.
2. Exercise will not only lower blood pressure but possibly protect against heart attacks.
3. He has to take pills to control his blood pressure.
4. They claim that the new drug normalizes blood pressure.sentencedict.com
5. His blood pressure tended to stabilize.
6. Meditation tends to lower or normalize blood pressure.
7. Salt intake may lead to raised blood pressure in susceptible adults.
8. We couldn't feel the changes in the blood pressure within the artery.
9. Your blood pressure is only a little high.
10. His lifestyle predisposed him to high blood pressure.
11. Standard measurements of blood pressure are an important but crude way of assessing the risk of heart disease or strokes.
12. Your doctor will monitor your blood pressure.
13. People with high blood pressure are especially vulnerable to diabetes.
14. Blood pressure and respiration are also recorded.
15. High blood pressure is a strong predictor of heart attacks.
16. High blood pressure increases with age.
17. The nurse will take your blood pressure in a moment.
18. Lower blood pressure is common in early pregnancy.
19. Obese people tend to have higher blood pressure than lean people.
20. I need to have my blood pressure taken.
21. They took my pulse, took my blood pressure, and X-rayed my jaw.
22. He's on medication for high blood pressure.
23. Emotional stress can elevate blood pressure.
24. Measurement of blood pressure can be undertaken by practice nurses.
25. The nurse will take your blood pressure.
26. This drug is used to lower blood pressure.
27. High blood pressure is a common accompaniment to this disease.
28. It was observed that 40 percent of patients had high blood pressure.
29. It is stating the obvious, but regular measurement of blood pressure is essential in older people.
30. My husband has to take several pills to counteract high blood pressure.
More similar words: pressure, acupressure, air pressure, pressure group, pressure point, pressure cooker, pressurise, pressurize, pressurized, pressurization, blood vessel, rest assured, hard-pressed, blood, bloody, blood red, bad blood, assure, blood clot, in cold blood, fissure, assured, bloodhound, reassure, blood stream, blue-blooded, bloodthirsty, flesh and blood, bloodcurdling, dress up.