Random good picture Not show
1. The sun beat down mercilessly on the dry earth.
2. The sun beat down with fierce intensity.
3. The sun beat down all afternoon from a clear sky.
4. Already they were sweating as the sun beat down upon them.
5. The sun beat down on our necks and backs.
6. I beat down the price to $6 000.
7. The sun beat down ( on the desert sand ).
8. I used a spade to beat down the mud until it was flat and hard.
9. The tropical sun beat down on them mercilessly.
10. Two women tried to beat down the flames on his back.
11. The sun beat down on the baked earth.
12. The sun beat down and temperatures soared into the 30s.
13. The July sun beat down on them.
14. Beat down the seller to the price that suits you.
15. The sun beat down on his bald pate.
16. The sun beat down mercilessly.
17. The sun beat down upon the crowd and glittered on the richly embroidered vestments.
18. The sun beat down .
19. I beat down the price .
20. The noonday sun beat down fiercely; dusty air carried the stink of rotting garlic after a prolonged dry spell.
21. The sun beat down remorselessly.
22. The rain beat down and the wind was picking up.
23. Outside, the sun beat down on the red baked earth of Provence.
24. The sun beat down on Al and the bag.
25. The sun beat down on his neck and on his shoulders.
26. The sun beat down on us all day.
27. The next day, the sky was clear and the sun beat down.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Barakai commenced a fury of strokes which seemed to beat down the Manchu's blade.
29. The man grinned, seeing the defeat in Riven's eyes, and beat down his blade.
30. The guards who waited below them stamped their feet, beat down the snow beneath their boots.
More similar words: get down, cut down, put down, set down, get down to, at dawn, outdoor, next door, bean, beam, beach, beast, beard, without doubt, bear out, bear on, be able to, be aware of, bearable, bearings, bear with, eat, bear in mind, be afraid to, neat, be available, down, eat up, death, come at.