Random good picture Not show
1. Great beads of perspiration trickled down his forehead.
2. She accidentally swallowed a glass bead.
3. She wore a necklace of brightly coloured wooden beads.
4. The man's bald head was beaded with sweat.
5. The beads were carved from solid ivory.
6. Her bead necklaces and bracelets jangled as she walked.
7. She threaded the beads carefully.
8. She was wearing a string of green beads round her neck.
9. She wore a string of green glass beads around her neck.
10. The beads were strung on very fine nylon.
11. A bead curtain separated the two rooms.
12. He could feel the beads digging into his palm.
13. There were beads of sweat on his forehead.
14. He wiped the beads of perspiration from his brow.
15. Beads of sweat stood out on his forehead.
16. Beads of moisture perspired through the porous walls of the clay jug.
17. Sue threaded the glass beads onto a piece of heavy string.
18. He wiped away the beads of sweat on his forehead.
19. There are 99 prayer beads - one for each way Allah can be glorified in the Koran.
20. The beads they use are handmade in the Jura mountains in central France.
21. It says for every $10necknecklace sold(sentencedict.com/beader.html)(sentencedict.com), the beader gets $2. 43 in money or materials.
22. It says for every $10 neckness dollar necklace sold, the beaders beader gets $2 dollars and 43 cents in money or materials.
23. Can carry on one to make after installing the beader.
24. It says for every 10 dollar necklace sold, the beader gets 2 dollars and 43 cents in money or materials.
25. It says for every 10 dollar necklace sold, the bead beader gets $2 dollars and 43 cents in money or materials.
More similar words: beaded, be adept at, be adept in, be adequate for, reader, header, leader, kneader, leaders, threader, spreader, nonreader, news reader, lay reader, newsreader, bandleader, header row, page header, ringleader, file header, leadership, loss leader, card reader, leaderless, readership, mind reader, sightreader, cheerleader, proofreader, civic leader.