Random good picture Not show
1. Photoorientation of azobenzene - functionalized liquid crystalline hyperbranced polymer is investigated by using nanosecond pulse laser.
2. The Cis-Trans photoisomerization and thermal isomerization of azobenzene group was main reason that caused the dipole orientational relaxation.
3. It is found that azobenzene photoisomerization occurs predominantly by an out-of-plane rotation mechanism even under a nontrivial resisting force of several tens of piconewtons.
4. The trans - cis photoisomerization of azobenzene is the basis of photo - responsive properties of many azo - functional materials.
5. When exposed to ultraviolet light, azobenzene molecules rearrange themselves internally, a process called isomerisation.
6. Optically induced anisotropy gratings and surface gratings on azobenzene polymer films are studied.
7. Nitrobenzene was electroreduced to azobenzene in ionic liquid BMimBF _ 4 - H _ 2 O on Pt electrode at room temperature.
8. This work mainly studies on the photochemical reaction of benzylideneaniline and azobenzene derivatives, we also studies on the pharmaceutical chemistry of the product from our new reaction.
9. Property dependence of ABA triblock copolymers on the terminal substituent of azobenzene was investigated.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
10. The self - erasure happens because the new isomer of azobenzene is as stable as the old one.
11. This dissertation highlighted the developments of star polymers, amphiphilic polymers and azobenzene - containing liquid crystalline polymers.
More similar words: nitrobenzene, bromobenzene, chlorobenzene, benzene, benzene ring, benzopyrene, Benz, benzol, benzyl, benzoyl, benzine, benzoin, benzoate, benzidine, benzophenone, benzoquinone, benzocaine, albendazole, mebendazole, benzoic acid, benzoxazine, benzoyl peroxide, benzodiazepine, sodium benzoate, Zener, wizened, job enlargement, zener diode, citizeness, bene.