Random good picture Not show
1) In effect, it levitated on a thin bromobenzene film.
2) First, 1,4-diphenyibutane can be obtained by bromobenzene and 1,4-diphenylbutane at the present of natrium and diethyl ether A.
3) In compounds such as chorobenzene,(http://sentencedict.com/bromobenzene.html) bromobenzene and thiophenol it lies close to the lower limit.
4) A graded-index (GI) POF rod that bromobenzene (BB) was mixed into polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), was prepared by interfacial-gel polymerization, and the preparation technology was studied.
5) In compounds such as chlorobenzene, bromobenzene and thiophenol it lies close to the lower limit .
6) Bromobenzene, magnesium , antimony trichloride and bromine act as raw materials, dibromotriphenylantimony flame retardant is synthesized.
7) The impacts of multiple operative parameters on the sony - degradation of polychlorinated biphenyls and bromobenzene were investigated.
8) Another way was to combine directly anhydrous piperazine with 2,3-dichloro- bromobenzene through Ullmann reaction.
9) But what they both like a whole lot more is a liquid called bromobenzene.
10) For most of tertiary phosphine ligands, the coupling yields of bromobenzene can reach to about 90%.
11) Four unsymmetrical biphenyl derivatives were synthesized with good yields by the tetrakis(triphenylphosphine) palladium (0) catalysed cross-coupling reaction of arylboronic acid with bromobenzene.
More similar words: nitrobenzene, chlorobenzene, benzene, benzene ring, benzopyrene, bromo, chromophobe, bromocriptine, benefit from, bronze, bronzed, Benz, bronze age, benzol, benzyl, benzoyl, benzine, benzoin, bronze medal, benzoate, benzidine, benzophenone, benzoquinone, benzocaine, benzoxazine, benzoic acid, automobile, benzoyl peroxide, benzodiazepine, sodium benzoate.