Random good picture Not show
1. The rate constant for the chem. reaction of benzoquinone with reduced GOD was measured, and the advantage of benzoquinone over oxygen as a mediator in bioelectrocatalysis was discussed.
2. The charge transfer interactions of dobutamine with p benzoquinone and chloranil were investigated in ethanol medium, the reactions of Dobutamine with p benzoquinone and chloranil are complete.
3. The proton exchange of the polarized benzoquinone radical in solution contained sulfuric acid was studied.
4. Primary by-products range from benzoquinone to maleic acid and oxalic acid.
5. The interaction between 1,4- benzoquinone and ct-DNA after incubation was studied by using Ligand-Separation method and the modes of CZE, MEKC.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. The main intermediates during the phenol degradation are hydroquinone, catechol, resorcinol, benzoquinone, maleic acid, fumaric acid and oxalic acid.
7. The HPLC analysis results indicate that the products of photocatalytic degradation of phenol solution include hydroquinone, catechol, benzoquinone, maleic acid, fumaric acid and so on.
8. In this work, the 4-methoxyphenol was prepared from hydroquinone, methanol which were catalyzed by benzoquinone and concentrated sulphuric acid. The yield of 4-methoxyphenol was 80%.
9. The conditions of crosslinking porcine pancreas lipase to cellulose membrane carrier by means of benzoquinone were studied.
10. A study was made on the synthesis of 2,3,5 trimethyl benzoquinone . The effects of some conditions such as catalysts, solvents, time, charging rate, etc. on the synthesis reaction were investigated.
11. All - E long chain part was synthesized from solanesol, then condensed with the reductive product of 2,3 - dimethoxy - 5 - methyl -1,4- benzoquinone in the presence of dry ZnCl2.
12. It means that 1,4-benzoquinone did damnify the ct-DNA, as is one of the ways by which benzene causes cancer, for the reason that benzoquinone is the ultimate metabolic product of benzene.
13. The in-situ formed Pd(0) was efficiently converted to the catalytically active Pd(II) species by benzoquinone in HOAc.
14. The strain F120, which can produce a large amount of Indolyl benzoquinone pigments(IBP), was isolated from forest soil of Chengdu.
15. According to the model of PPD as a conducting polymer, the kinetics of benzoquinone reduction was analyzed and the influencing factors were discussed.
16. A new method for preparing Ag-Hg(film) microring electrodes (SMRE) by chemical plating is presented and the cyclic voltammetric waves of benzoquinone on SMRE are described in this paper.
More similar words: hydroquinone, benzol, benzoin, benzoyl, benzoate, benzophenone, benzocaine, benzoxazine, benzopyrene, benzoyl peroxide, sodium benzoate, benzodiazepine, chloroquine, quinone, Aquino, equinox, quinolone, hydroxychloroquine, fall equinox, equinoctial, vernal equinox, spring equinox, autumnal equinox, enzootic, forbidden zone, Benz, benzyl, benzine, benzene, benzidine.