Random good picture Not show
1. Operational features and load characteristics of autotransformer common winding under different work conditions are analyzed in detail.
2. The related regulations of temperature rise test of autotransformer for autotransformer starter in IEC, GB were described, the current in every winding of autotransformer was analyzed.
3. Three-phase autotransformer with pure resistor load is chosed for the simulation experiments.
4. Subsequently, shunt capacitor banks and autotransformer starters are suggested to mitigate the impact, and simulation results prove that these measures are reasonable and effective.
5. For these reasons, the use of an autotransformer to interconnect a generator to its host system should be approached with caution.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. An improved algorithm based on equivalent circuit of autotransformer -fed (AT-fed) systems was proposed to calculate power flows of electric traction networks.
7. They are autotransformer low-voltage starter, high-voltage transducer soft-starter and a dedicated transformer for the motor starting directly on line.
8. The 24-pulse rectifier based on autotransformer scheme is proposed in the paper.
9. The voltage regulation characteristic of autotransformer, external compensation of zero sequence current for three Y au.
10. For UHV autotransformer,[sentencedict.com] its voltage regulating method is special because of its voltage is so high.
11. A novel three-phase VSG is built by three-phase autotransformer and IGBT based bidirectional switch, can easily control the types of voltage sags, sag duration, sag depth and sag phase.
12. The alternating current was sent to the input end of the autotransformer - rise circuit after adjusting voltage.
13. The start control has run to electronic soft starter from the traditional direct start, star - triangle start, and autotransformer start.
14. Furthermore, there may be neutral stability concerns if there is no physical tertiary winding in the autotransformer .
15. The alternating current was sent to the input end of the autotransformer and pressure-rise circuit after adjusting voltage.
16. Electrification railway will interfere with the communication system along the line. To decrease this kind of interference, the autotransformer power-supply mode can be adopted.
17. But there is a problem of related voltage change for an autotransformer .
18. Discusses the model for probabilistic load flow analysis in AC electrified railway systems with autotransformer (AT) power supply.
19. It uses generally fall pressure for the large capacity motor, fall pressure initiation mainly have the "star - angle" starting and " autotransformer ".
20. Network modernization has led us to participate in the study of functions treated differently today, such as the autotransformer cells which are already in operation in Spain and Great Britain.
21. To solve these problems, the concept of region protection is firstly brought forward, and the region electric element protection scheme of the intern-uncial autotransformer is given out.
More similar words: transformer, step-up transformer, step-down transformer, transformed, transform, transformable, transformative, transformation, transformational, autotrophic, automatic transmission, transfuse, transfix, transfer, transfers, transfer to, transferor, transfixed, transferee, transferase, transfer tax, file transfer, transferred, transfusion, transfigure, transference, data transfer, transferring, wire transfer, transfer rate.