Random good picture Not show
1. The Attorney General was aware of the political implications of his decision to prosecute.
2. The committee presented its report to the Attorney General.
3. We had a long meeting with the attorney general.
4. He referred the matter to the Attorney General for possible action against several newspapers.
5. Under pressure, Attorney General Meese announced his resignation.
6. The Attorney General continues in a relaxed manner.
7. The Attorney General defended his record on civil rights.
8. Almanzo is a deputy attorney general in Oakland.
9. Following the formal request for a special prosecutor, Attorney General William Barr had up to 30 days to make a preliminary ruling.
10. His argument was backed by the Attorney General, in his role as guardian of the public interest.
11. Tisdale said it was the first request the attorney general has fielded for a prosecution under the new law.
12. The attorney general has the right to compel witnesses to appear in court.
13. It could renew calls for Attorney General Janet Reno to appoint an independent counsel to investigate alleged campaign wrongdoing.
14. The Democratic attorney general of Tennessee told Shipley to do what he thought right, and Shipley had gotten his notes together.
15. Afterward(sentencedict.com), he was elected Arkansas attorney general and served as governor for 10 years before becoming president.
16. A deputy attorney general sat ready to protect the interests of the State of California.
17. If there are, the attorney general must petition a Washington-based panel of three federal judges to appoint an independent counsel.
18. It was intended to pressure a recalcitrant attorney general into authorizing the appointment of an independent counsel by a designated court.
19. Attorney General Brewster made an attempt to punish the violators by ordering the local district attorney to make arrests.
20. Attorney General Dan Lungren is the lone Republican candidate thus far.
21. Former Attorney General Lord Rawlinson said the reforms would lead to the destruction of the independent bar.
22. Attorney General Grant Woods of Arizona has taken a prominent role in that effort, according to participants.
23. They met when Clinton was attorney general of Arkansas and Riady was an intern at an investment bank there.
24. The matter then goes to Justice Department superiors in the office of the deputy attorney general.
25. We went down once, then a second time with the state attorney general.
26. She is living proof that a Democrat can be an honorable attorney general in a scandal-prone Democratic administration.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. For about a month, while he awaited confirmation as Attorney General, Ed Meese was also on hand.
28. He was more interested in telling me about the tactics of the attorney general.
29. The second time we met with Daley, I went with Warren Christopher, the deputy attorney general.
30. Male speaker I can and shall take the matter up with the Attorney General in relation to the sentence which has been past.
More similar words: attorney, power of attorney, general, generally, in general, generality, generator, general ledger, general journal, generalization, estates general, the general public, general election, generally speaking, generate, generation, degenerate, generation gap, lost generation, corner, ornery, scorner, cut corners, generic, around the corner, generous, mineral, funeral, generously, venerate.