Random good picture Not show
1. He postponed his trip at the eleventh hour.
2. He arrived there at the eleventh hour.
3. Their plan was called off at the eleventh hour.
4. At the eleventh hour the government decided that something had to be done.
5. The president's visit was called off at the eleventh hour.
6. We only received the official signatures at the eleventh hour.
7. Our pianist had fallen ill, and then, at the eleventh hour, when we thought we'd have to cancel the performance, Jill offered to replace him.
8. It has come at the eleventh hour.
9. The Billabong had been saved at the eleventh hour.
10. There wouldn't be any later, unless somehow, at the eleventh hour, I freed Karen from her sterile remorse.
11. At the eleventh hour, he underestimated the Stealers - as if they had only been his playthings.
12. At the eleventh hour, Halifax has stepped into the breach.
13. At the eleventh hour, the Government decided something had to be done, and fast.
14. The criminal won his reprieve at the eleventh hour.
15. The patrol was almost surrounded and then , at the eleventh hour (sentencedict.com), reinforcements arrived.
16. If any guest failed at the eleventh hour , Todd was to dine.
17. And, suddenly, just as had happened to Michael Banks, at the eleventh hour the rhythm started to come.
18. That man on death row was granted a stay of execution at the eleventh hour.
19. Each time European policymakers reacted similarly: with denial and dithering, followed at the eleventh hour with a half-baked rescue plan to buy time.
More similar words: eleventh hour, even though, in the event of, eleven, seventh, at the end of, at the expense of, at the thought of, at the moment, event, at this moment, events, seventy, prevent, finite element, eventual, eventually, in any event, preventive, prevention, rush hour, at that time, heel, pinwheel, wheelchair, color wheel, level, ferris wheel, wheelbarrow, achilles' heel.