Random good picture Not show
3) It's one of those arts programmes late at night.
4) He came home very late at night.
5) We run the washing machine at night because off-peak electricity is much cheaper.
6) Our cat usually stays out at night.
7) Misfortunes come at night.
8) Try to stay alert while driving at night.
9) We know the rapist stalks his victims at night.
10) These animals only come out at night.
11) That dog always barks at night.
12) You should wear something light-coloured when you're cycling at night so that you're more visible.
13) The light house flashes at night.
14) He lies awake at night worrying about his job.
15) At night,(http://sentencedict.com/at night.html) lights twinkle in distant villages across the valleys.
16) The pink sky at night means a clear day will follow.
17) At night, the pupils dilate to allow in more light.
18) If you're willing to fly at night, you can get a much cheaper ticket.
19) The museum was unguarded at night.
20) I don't like going out alone at night.
21) We will transit the strait at night.
22) Several watchmen police the factory at night.
23) She doesn't wear her dentures at night.
24) At night I started off upon my journey.
25) If headaches only occur at night, lack of fresh air and oxygen is often the cause.
27) In some cities you don't feel safe going out alone at night.
28) He rose at 7 a.m.,rehearsed all day and appeared in a play at night.
29) Sometimes my husband snores so loudly, it keeps me awake at night.
30) Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
More similar words: lightning, night, by night, nightmare, midnight, overnight, day and night, night and day, at midnight, highlight, right, light, might, eighth, slight, flight, height, light up, delight, all right, tighten, in sight, tightly, insight, lightly, fighter, right away, lighting, slightly, out of sight.