Random good picture Not show
2) Misfortunes come at night.
4) It's one of those arts programmes late at night.
5) He came home very late at night.
6) I always sweat at night.
7) Our cat usually stays out at night.
8) Some animals hunt at night.
9) Try to stay alert while driving at night.
10) We know the rapist stalks his victims at night.
11) These animals only come out at night.
12) That dog always barks at night.
13) It gets cold at night.
14) The light house flashes at night.
15) He lies awake at night worrying about his job.
16) The museum was unguarded at night.
17) I don't like going out alone at night.
18) We will transit the strait at night.
19) Several watchmen police the factory at night.
20) She doesn't wear her dentures at night.
21) At night I started off upon my journey.
22) At night,(http://sentencedict.com/at night.html) he lay awake beside her.
23) The dog is kenneled at night.
24) It's not safe to walk the streets at night.
25) The flowers give off a heady scent at night.
26) We run the washing machine at night because off-peak electricity is much cheaper.
27) You should wear something light-coloured when you're cycling at night so that you're more visible.
29) In some cities you don't feel safe going out alone at night.
30) He rose at 7 a.m.,rehearsed all day and appeared in a play at night.
More similar words: lightning, night, by night, nightmare, midnight, overnight, day and night, night and day, at midnight, highlight, right, light, might, eighth, slight, flight, height, light up, delight, all right, tighten, in sight, tightly, insight, lightly, fighter, right away, lighting, slightly, out of sight.